Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

2.89 : Baduruu the Hunter - 320ish

Decklist for people who don't like my writing

CoTC Baduruu - Let the hunt begin...
    (41 to 44) +1
    Across the plains, through the towns; over hill, and over stream. At last, in these lonely mountain valleys, your quarry prepares his stand.
    It's been a good chase. Your allies are not far behind, but his are coming as well, summoned from some deep camp...

A wild Kristoffer appears! You shrug him off, using a common hunter's gambit - or maybe leave a decoy trap behind?

20 thingies
    4x Pack an Extra
    4x Decoy Trap
    4x Hunter's Gambit
    4x Here Be Monsters
    4x Poison Arrow

Either way, you look through your extras for one of your bows as an venomflame archer brings you a bow before engaging a Puwen. Typical of Skervox's minion to not care for his weapons' quality. Calling on innate strength, you ready the weapon, ensuring its potency.

7 bows

3x Emore Crossbow
    2x Soul Seeker
    2x Grundler's Double

A fearsome thing, you give the enemy pause, allowing Wendith to helpfully position an enemy for a kill. You see your target desperately trying to protect himself from the sudden appearance of a bobcat. Drangis thunders in, and all your hunters cheer, revigorated. The bobcats cripple the enemy as Drangis commands his attention. He turns to deal with them, and takes several arrows to his back. He falls to his knees.

14 to 17 Allies
    4x Venomflame Archer
    4x Deepwood Bobcat
    0 - 3 x Snowland Spotter*
    3x Wendith Eagle-eye
    3x Drangis, Lord of the Hunt

You walk over, and as <Insert most hated hero here> glares defiantly at you, you deliberately raise your bow...
    ...and then Aragorn jumps you.

Would this work better with skervox? Maybe. It doesn't hold any presence until T3 minimum, so baduruu's ability seems to make a bigger impact. (although I also wanted to finally run a weapons hero). And more honestly, I didn't realize skervox gave -1 cost during his ability.

I don't think you can cut any abilities. Suprise Attack was nice for draw, but most allies already have ambush, and so it's not really worth 3cc. Maybe bloodthirsty if you need cards?

Removed Oath, replaced with emore. Still kills rush and now BPS
    Can still use SE on venomflame's ability. More board = more damage overall.

Drangis buffs every ally to 4 attack. Good range of cost in them too.
    Venomflame's ability is pretty strong.
    Bobcat is ok - haste is nice with enough resource.
    Wendith's is decently useful. Makes offensive Oath equal to standard Grundler.
    Drangis - +1/+1 everyone? Yesss. Radiates ambush, so you can whack amber without care.

*Snowland spotter: tanky. 2/7 is actually pretty threatening, but not absolutely necessary. Double attack is useful with a good bow. If you don't mind going over 40, would add these. (3x?)

Someone told me to build around Drangis, so I did. Have fun. So much ambush.
    Last edited by Tria; 03-04-2015 at 12:32 AM.
    IGN Triassen.
    Elementalis <3

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Don't know exactly what your deck looks like because you just listed allies and didn't exactly say what you are using, only suggested they are between 14-17 of them from the list. Just remember, especially with Baduruu, you want your deck count as low as possible so you can draw your weapons faster.
    Member of Alpha Predator
    Brotherhood. Honor. Glory.
    IGN: AP BlackAngel

free online tournament with prizes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ...Did you just scroll to the bottom?
    IGN Triassen.
    Elementalis <3