Close

Thread: 50 Meltdown

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

50 Meltdown

How much points do you need to s3cure a 50 or better rank in Meltdown i have won 420 and i am 26 i think

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was just over 1000 points last week and made 44th. Early on in the week, it's easier to be a higher rank with a lower point count, just because people haven't played as much as they will have by the end of the week. I played the majority of my games early in the week and was ranked 2nd at my peak, but then other people started earning points as well and overtook me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousPiggy View Post
    I was just over 1000 points last week and made 44th. Early on in the week, it's easier to be a higher rank with a lower point count, just because people haven't played as much as they will have by the end of the week. I played the majority of my games early in the week and was ranked 2nd at my peak, but then other people started earning points as well and overtook me.

Is your IGN also "TenaciousPiggy?" If so, I both applaude you AND lament your poor decision-making.

RECENTLY:
    Me: Millstalker on an alt acct.
    You: Boris deck.
    Prior to Turn-1, I offered you to draw as you had no chance with your deck. You chose to play it out. Alrighty, I could respect that.

You got stalled/milled to death. But you didn't rage or curse me out.

I salute you, man. .

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousPiggy View Post
    What did you won in rank 44th?
    Can you make profit doing Meltdown?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You have to make top 30 to get Tier 2 and therefore a random foil. You can make a profit in Meltdown without making Tier 2, so 44th place will net you a gain, but probably only around 15k, in the end.
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.