Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Earn free Shadow Crystals

A new version of Shadow Era has been posted to the Android Market with an improved "Earn Crystals" feature. You can earn free Shadow Crystals just by downloading and installing other free Android apps. Give it a try!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I tried doing this and when I click on earn crystals I sent me to a unloadable web page.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    A new version of Shadow Era has been posted to the Android Market with an improved "Earn Crystals" feature. You can earn free Shadow Crystals just by downloading and installing other free Android apps. Give it a try!
    Aww too bad. iPhone version won't be having the Earn Crystals option in v1.25

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I keeps getting this too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was able to download and open up application e.g. Kobo but didn't get any crystal. Is there a bug or do I have to do something else?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I got that error once, but tried again and it worked. It just means that you have a bad network connection and it couldn't load the offers webpage.

When downloading free apps, you should click on the link in Shadow Era, download and install from the Marketplace, then run it and play for a bit and make sure you have a network connection. You should get your crystals right away, but if it has been more than 5 minutes, then try running the new app again and play for a few minutes and then check Shadow Era again. If you're still having problems, you can always email details to support@shadowera.com

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am a root user on Cyanogen mod 7.02 on a HTC evo 4g...I use a adfree (a ad blocking app) on my phone...Do you think this app is causing this error??...Cuz I have network connection.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I tried on Samsung Galaxy Tab for several days now, it always says: "No Apps available"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    whats gonna happen with the iphone version? I mean somehow we must be able to earn some free crystals..do something

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Apple was denying any app that used tapjoy, so Kyle was forced to remove it from 1.25. Apple and tapjoy have worked things out, so hopefully the earn crystal button will be back for 1.26 on the iphone.

http://mobilized.allthingsd.com/2011...-shut-us-down/
    http://venturebeat.com/2011/04/25/ta...eries-of-apps/