Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Angry defeated while winning

Hi,
    im new to this game and i really love it.
    Im playing this on my android and PC, but sometimes and for my point of view always when im near to win, the game ends with a defeat for me.
    This is very frustrating. Is this a known bug or (hopefully not) a hack or glitch?
    The last game this happend to me was on my PC around 9:00 AM (forum-time) "Klapps vs Ruhban".
    I got "defeated" with 19 HP left and i had neither a disconnect nor did i had a timeout, you can see this in the replay.
    I dont want to blame Ruhban, but i hope this helps to locate the problem.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    several of us have been logging every defeat like this. keep posting full details like you just did to help Kyle check logs and solve the problem.
    Purveyor of Probability - Team A1 - How the rating system works and why high ratings act strangely
    I now play only unrated matches in the Shadow Era 40 Card Ladder at shadowera dot gondorian dot com slash ladder40
    If my IRC nick says shannong|L40 that means I'm open for a Ladder40 challenge. I'll take all comers no matter where you are on the ladder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok like i said it was the match "KLAPPS against RUHBAN.
    It was my turn, i casted "supernova" and after this i casted "shriek of venegance" to destroy RUHBAN's Bazaar.
    While his Bazaar and one of my Ressources(because of "shriek of venegance") explods i got the defeat message.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by shannong View Post
    several of us have been logging every defeat like this. keep posting full details like you just did to help Kyle check logs and solve the problem.
    Is there a central thread for these logs? That would be helpful!

Mine: tonight, a little after 21:30 CET I got the sync/disconnect error while playing against "bmoptimus". It showed the wifi icon, with a red bar through it which is odd because I have full wifi reception. I was playing on my iPhone, with v1.24 of the game. Don't know about my opponent though.

EDIT:
    Correction, v1.24 of course on iPhone.
    Last edited by Makizushi; 04-26-2011 at 11:09 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ya this is getting rediculous...the past two games i've played i just randomly lose, while i was winning. Both games were on my android.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It just happened to me again! 08:40am, GMT+8 HK time. 4ucifer Vs Mariusz. Again just finished my turn then defeat! Also on Android (Samsung Galaxy Tab). I also mentioned in this http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....Defeat-EXP-Bug regarding a strange EXP gain after defeat, anyone encountered this as well?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just lost this way a minute ago. (jclayton06 vs szanza ~11pm CST)
    Probably the third time this has happened today as well. Really getting annoying to play a drawn-out game and lose for no visible reason at all. This should be priority one to either explain or fix in my opinion.

Regional Runner-Up
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Thumbs down

This just happened to me aswell and has been happening a few times per day. Last time was around 20:00 GMT+1 after 30min of playing vs Vinferno suddenly the Defeat message pops up without warning. The 30sec countdown appeared many times during the game but it never reached below 10sec but maybe there is a delay or something making it timeout without showing it to me?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This just happened to me. Check HIRO0729 vs Bluesdealer.
    Was running the Mac OSX version.
    I wouldn't say I was "winning," but the game was far from over.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you for your report. We will investigate on those players history and will soon detect and ban more cheaters. Keep enjoying the game.
    Wulven Game Studios
    http://www.wulven.com