Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    About Vozitian orders. Fun little fact. You can return an opponents coerced ally to your hand and make it yours. For ever. They don't even get it back after the game. I'm super serial.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Nijjis View Post
    About Vozitian orders. Fun little fact. You can return an opponents coerced ally to your hand and make it yours. For ever. They don't even get it back after the game. I'm super serial.
    I knew you could steal them that way, but if the forever part is true, maybe I need to go foil hunting!
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I also knew you could steal cards this way with Vozitian Orders but surely removing them forever can't be true

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    my 90-card MONSTER Garth build is at the top of the ratings at 353...guess it wouldn't be at the top if I had more time to play this month (as a lot more games played would make it near impossible to stay this high in rating late in the month).
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My second deck ever was a 70ish Garth deck (first was Serena). It was also the first one to led me to 270ish ratings and over. I got so many hate because of how I was supposed to never have draw or good cards... But in my newbish style of playing it worked.

Then I totally broke it appart when cutlass and Viska got nerfed (for a Garth) and went to Serena again. Then went on making a 50ish Garth trying to remember how I built the first one. Then this. This is brilliant. Shadow Mann did the Garth (He did the monster Garth)

Thanks for sharing. I've been watching your games Latelly. I love how you recover from apparent huge disadvantages. I know the player does more than the deck itself and for that I take my hat off.

But I also love starting from an already functional beast to shape my own (I know it may not be as strong, but it'll be more comfortable to play for me)

PS. I also made my first huge Garth cause of Praxis (And moonstaller)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm trying a 62-card garth, because i'm not used to big decks, but my maximum rating using it was 306. If my weapons doesn't show up early, i have a problem. How do you deal with mages, specially Loest? I had some success againt aramia. It's still a hard match up but is possible to win if I have Viska, but against Loest is auto loss. His ability removes Aeon / Viska , Gotten Gains / Tainted Oracle and of course my Spelleater Bands.
    Messenger of the misty night
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn