Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

What's good nowadays?

I'm sitting at around 275 rating. I've been playing some Victor and some Amber, but I also play a decent amount of Meltdown. I have enough shadow crystals to buy a new deck. I'm just not sure what is particularly good at the moment.

My options:

Human mage - Eladwen rush seems decent. Nishaven doesn't see a lot of play.
    Human priest - Jericho control with Embers has been making the rounds. Zhanna seems rather bad.
    Human Rogue - I've seen tempo and combo variants of Lance. Serena tends to be very weapon heavy.
    Shadow Warrior - I never see Ter Adun or Logan
    Shadow Hunter - Baduruu is pretty good with resource control. Banebow seems okay.
    Shadow Mage - Majiya doesn't see a lot of play, but has some nuke options. Gravebone seems to do some sort of ramp controlish thing?
    Wulven - Mill Moonstalker is not something I'm interested in playing. I've seen Darkclaw run a sort of aggro wulf pack deck with What Big Teeth finish.
    Elemental - Elementalis is pretty agressive. Zaladar is not something I've seen a lot since the nerfs to the discard archetype.

I've looked around on the forums, but there's not much recently about the current meta. I'm going to link my deck lists below.

Amber Rain
    Victor Heartstriker

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you're looking for Tier 1 decks I think Wulven MS, midrange Banebow and possibly rush Loest are your best bets.

Just slightly below them I'd put Baduruu (Spotter and Ravager versions - resource destruction is Tier 2), Gravebone (Fire theme or Dakrath centric), Victor, Serena, Garth, Amber.

Lance (attachment), Tala (fortified) and Elementalis (Meat Wagon) are good choices too.
    FDL TV!

Channel | Thread | Twitter
    Deck Techs, Game Commentary, Replay Analysis and more!

FDL Tips: The Metagame, Balance and You || Empty Hands
    LL Decklists: Serena || Elementalis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Don't forget to mention my beloved praxix which works very fine with an ally heavy version in current meta.
    Sleipnir - Deceiver of Gods
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

"Who are the twain that on ten feet run? Three eyes they have, but only one tail. Alright guess now this riddle, Heithrek!"

IGN: BP Sleipnir