Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Shroud Armor

Shroud Armor

Rogue/ Hunter Armor

cost: 4cc

Dura: 3

Def: 1

Effect When your hero takes combat damage it has Stealth until the end of the turn.

Just a little idea for crowd control. Right now the meta is way too focused on allies. Just the other day I played against a deck in the mid 200s that was made up of nothing but allies. Who needs creativity when every card you draw is part of the dominant strategy? I honestly hope to see a card at least similar to this in the future, this way players can counter flood strategies and double attack heroes. Not to make it OP it can still be destroyed by every deck build that has even a hint of item removal from SoN to Dawn Raid or just some allies who have only 1 attack to wear it down to 1 Dura since the effect is lost once the last point is taken out and the armor is destroyed. If nothing else the addition of this would force players to at least throw in some form of strategy into their 200 card deck made of allies.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This does absolutely nothing for any deck that runs allies. It does not improve board situation in anyway and only stall decks would run this. Was that your intention? Solo Gwenneth/UnaxioLance would become even stronger with this. Other ally based decks would rather fit in more cards that help with the board.

The meta is ally based because half of Shadow Era's cards are allies.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes stall is my intention. The idea here is to balance the meta a bit more so a card that doesn't help ally focused decks is exactly what I was shooting for. I was also thinking of adding a nerf that says it only has an ability when your opponent controls more allies than you. besides the fact that half the cards are allies a major reason why allies are so dominant is because there are way more of them that have abilities than those that don't, What's the highest rank for a solo Gwenneth deck btw?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Steedious View Post
    Yes stall is my intention. The idea here is to balance the meta a bit more so a card that doesn't help ally focused decks is exactly what I was shooting for. I was also thinking of adding a nerf that says it only has an ability when your opponent controls more allies than you. besides the fact that half the cards are allies a major reason why allies are so dominant is because there are way more of them that have abilities than those that don't, What's the highest rank for a solo Gwenneth deck btw?
    A good player could probably get gwenn to 300 in solo I reckon
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dranjo View Post
    The meta is ally based because half of Shadow Era's cards are allies.
    I did the count once. I don't remember the exact percentages but I do recall allies being less than 30% of the cards in the game.