Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Baduruu needs your help!

Greetings to the players of this awesome game.Im fairly new and this is the second deck im playing after bane bow.Its a normal ( i think) Baduruu but i had to add some cards of my own because i cant get past 250.Im still stuck there.The main problems im having are with humans, i am fine against most shadow decks and im loosing almost against all human decks, with the exception of rogues, unless my opponent draws bad.

Hero (1)

Baduruu

Allies (15)

2x Death Mage Thaddeus
    2x Ironhide Karash
    4x Morbid Acolyte
    3x Snowland Spotter
    4x Deepwood Bobcat
    1x Wendith Eagle-eye

Abilities (24)

4x Hunter's Gambit
    4x Pack an Extra
    2x Poison Arrow
    2x Snare Trap
    2x The Perfect Shot
    2x Vision of Endia
    3x Here Be Monsters
    2x Acid Jet
    1x Shriek of Vengeance
    1x Sacrificial Lamb
    1x Bazaar

Items (8)

4x Grundler's Double
    3x Soul Seeker
    1x Emore Crossbow

Abilities seem alot but i am not sure what to get out.The 2 The Perfect Shot and 2 Vision of Endia are for all the faggy worms wisps and viskas.Even when i tried 3 of each i still couldnt keep up with them, coupled with the cheap human weapon removal, its just disgusting.2 Poison arrows are there for the same reason.Loosing to the same humans over and over is frustrating and i tried a normal smaller 40 card deck without alot of the abilities and it still wasnt working out against humans.

Please help me make humans suffer!!
    Last edited by khalleesi; 02-23-2015 at 03:24 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to the game!
    Now...we have lots of work to do here;

-1 Wendith - she simply doesn't do enough for you to justify the room
    -2 Perfect shot - either that or Vision of Endia, 2 copies of one stay, the other has to go. Don't spam it and 2 will do fine, save it for big guys like Sandworm. Don't be afraid to let some allies live, if you make it your mission to destory everything before going for the throat, you'll never win against humans; too much spam.
    -1 bazaar - bilateral draw, doen't help you mich, it's too abuseable. The draw will be easier as soon as we drop down the total deck count.
    -2 Soul seeker - you don't need 3 as Baduruu. It's healing rather than destructive or supportive weapon, and Bad does most fo his aggression via weapons
    -2 Karash - not neede, BAduruu can survive without this kind of early presence, he's very different from BB regarding that
    -2 Acid jet - if you play your cards right, there won't be problematic equipment your opponent could cast, at least not on regular basis. Excluding this will be a bit of a disadvantage when you get KP in your face unprepaired, but cutting it will do you only good generally.

+1 Emore crossbow - moar aggression
    +2 Snare trap - your preferred t2 play

Try this, the deck should work better.
    Proud member of the Alpha Predator.

IGN: AP JohnnyCRO

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks alot for your answer! Well the deck indeed runs more smoothly and it is more consistent, especially with drawing.That being said im still having problems with it, i think the main problem is the cheap human weapon remooval, it costs only 3 so all are running x4 so they always have 1 in hand.Being so low cost, they dont even take a tempo hit so they can continue to control the board also with their beefy allies.I am back to BB for the time being, thanks for your help

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    One card you may want to look into is Enchanted Oak. Not only does it stop weapon destruction cards, it can also save you from tons of other abilities such as Mind Control, Supernova, Feedback chains etc. It works even better in combination with Night Prowler. I actually had a match yesterday where my opponent casted a Stop Thief on my bow. The Oak kicked in and the next turn I stole the Stop Thief. It was instantly gg from there.

Also against certain matchups who run a lot of fatties, try to hang on to Here be Monsters as much as you can. Especially against Priests I find myself using HBM a lot while installing the bow with SE. It will help your early game so much that they really struggle to get back.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    that card seems very interesting , ill def try it thanks.Although they will still have the card for next turn, i guess it would be a nice screwup of his play, might mean the game in alot of situations maybe?Priests usually are my most difficult matchups cause they have x4 cheap weapon remooval, x4 board clear and if they are running viskas or worms, im really struggling.
    Last edited by khalleesi; 02-28-2015 at 04:11 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    well the problematic decks seem to have vanished, so he is doing pretty good.I have 2 more questions.

1.im thinking for undead or ravager theme next,i think undead are funner but ravagers are better for baduru, is this true?

2.Is Baduruu male or female?I mean yes the face is ugly and the tits nonexistent but that is not absolute proof of him being a male.Plus his/her body is so hot..i mean look at those sexy curves and the feminine waist..It must be female imo.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    no, baduruu is male. are you in love with him?
    banebow is female. no flesh so no tits. cuch cuch.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thanks for clearing that out! not in love per se, but male or female i dont care, this guy is hot! would take him over banebow anytime