Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Has anyone gotten a buff-attachment Priest deck to work ?

So .. after 2 sets of attachment buff , has anyone actually got this strategy to work ? As much as i like radiant Wisp and buff attachments , i have never managed to achieve any consistency with the deck . Stuff like Radiant Wisp/Tome of Blessings sound super cool on paper put when i try to put them together , they just keep falling apart .

Buffing allies is super awesome to me , but i realize that this isn't Yugi-Oh , the resouce system is so real that i can hardly make strong enough a tempo swing to gain the board.

I tried early aggro but once i lose the board , i cannot get it back . I tried stalling to make big play late game but then the fatty rolling Zhanna is just much better at that strategy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi G.P, I've been playing an attachment priest deck for while now and I'm finally hovering around a 270 rating. I think the main problem with this kind of deck is consistency. No matter how well I tweak it there's always times when I get rushed and die horribly (especially with Confluence of Fate pinging at my health) or I don't draw any key cards in time, but I guess most decks have that problem.

You gave me the urge to make a deck-list on the priest strategy forum finally, so go check it out!