Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation

Has anybody here given this a shot yet?

I think its pretty decent for basically being a full-scale digital version of the card game. The graphics aren't that great, and the app shuts down somewhat frequently on my SGS3, but not so much on my tablet. The the quick-play card interrupts are kind of annoying as well, but I dont see a feasible solution to this, given how complex the game can get with timing activation and what not.

I havent come across any active forums dedicated the game, which is likely because the game is still kinda new I think.

What do you guys think of the app?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tried it. Pretty fun, crashes a lot is the problem, bought a mermail pack cause I love that deck irl. In the end the online system is crappy, it drains all your battery, its missing a huge majority of the new meta such as pendelum summoning.
    However its a lot better than most other apps konami has created, its a lot like the other GBA games that were the best thing when you were 7 (or now!).
    But seriously the game is like in a beta stage since it has nothing much to offer and it falls flat on its face to freemium competition being Devpro and Duel Nation (or whatever its called). 3/5 stars is what I put.
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah that sounds about right..

I bought the mermail deck as well, and Bujin.. Keep in mind that before this game, I have not played yugioh since the beginning of 5Ds, but I did a little research to get myself up to speed, which is why I chose mermail.

I think it certainly has potential but yeah, they need to improve the freemium aspect of this for sure, because the starting deck can't get you very far campaign and it seems like the in-game booster packs only give you 6 random cards out the game's entire card pool... which is thousands upon thousands of cards. It would be a huge help if there was a forum somewhere with more info/tips

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It would be pretty awesome if there were a PC version, but the whole freenium thing had opened up since its only 6k for for 10 packs (I think?). I pulled a Star Eater once which I felt was pretty awesome! A forum thing would work but it just feels lackluster since its missing so much (sorta like ANOTHER game we might know?). Huge potential though, can't wait for more updates
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown