I've been sitting at around 275 with this deck, which is one of my 3 highest, the others being a Moonstalker in 2.88 and Banebow back in the DP era.

Victor Heartstriker

1x Aeon Stormcaller
4x Spirit Warden
4x Zailen Crusader
1x Viska, The Scarlet Blade
1x Eriss Fateweaver
4x Deepwood Bobcat

2x A Legend Rises
4x Pack an Extra
4x Raven's Gambit

4x Snare Trap
4x Decoy Trap

2x Spelleater Bands

2x Soul Seeker
2x Grundler's Double

TOTAL: 39 cards + Hero

There's a few problematic decks for me, and I was hoping to get some input on substitutions that could be made to better deal. The decks I have the most trouble with are Ember Jericho, RD Baduruu, and Mill Skervox. Ones that sometimes give me trouble, other times don't are Moonstalker of any variety, and Serena (these matchups are really dependent on how our draws turn up).

The cards I find myself using most are Spirit Wardens to pop snare traps and mess with recursion, obviously the Crusader/Gambit (and ability if I have to) combo, and Bobcat/Hunter Card like most every other Victor player ever.

Anyway, I was thinking about scrapping one or two of the 6cc allies, but I'm not sure which (though I'm leaning toward cutting Viska), or what I'd put in their place. Decoy Trap could also be cut more often that not I'm finding in my bad matchups since it's usually persistent ping and not a significant hit, and I usually resource at least one or two in most other games. Again, I find myself asking, and I'll pitch it to the community at large:

"What do I use instead?"

Thanks as always for the replies and input!