3x Hunter's Gambit
2x Amnor's Call
2x Overwhelm

items (5):
2x Wrath of the Forest
3x Anmor's Horn

deck = 39 cards + hero

my personal way of playing the deck:
so this deck is a controlish deck that just disrupts your opponent until you have your win-cons ready. you use the 2-3 drop allies to take control of the board in the early game. IK is one of the best 2-drops in the game, and it s pretty hard to deal with early on, so take advantage of that. Infernal Gargoyle is just annoying, so use it well to take out your opponents guys. Death Mage Thaddeus can kill guys without getting hurt himself. Venomflame Archer is such a boss, poisoning and burning for just 1 SE is such good value, use him as often as possible. with your abilities, Poison Arrow is just flat out good. it stops an ally for 2 turns basically, so you can either ignore it and wait fr the poison to kill it, or just attack and kill the ally. I personally use Hunter's Gambit after i use The Perfect Shot, because that just takes down big fat fatties so well. never sac an Anmor's Call, or Bounty Hunter, they are essential to the deck. Overwhelm is just in case your opponent has a rushy deck, and you just want to wipe his board. the card draw of this deck is weak until the mid-late game. Hunter's Gambit can be used early, but i use it later after im out of cards. Wrath of the Forest is good enough, but in my opinion, its not to great. in the late game, Anmor's Horn is what you are using to draw cards. In the late game you should have around 10 rescources ( they should consist of around 4 that you saced and 6 that you got fron Bounty Hunter and Anmor's Call) so you can just use the horn to start drawing. im playing 2 Plasma behemoths because if you can get them out, you basically can just Fireball every turn, which is hard for your opponent to deal with.

i would really appreciate feedback on this deck, as it is still a work in progress.