3x Hunter's Gambit
    2x Amnor's Call
    2x Overwhelm

items (5):
    2x Wrath of the Forest
    3x Anmor's Horn

deck = 39 cards + hero

my personal way of playing the deck:
    so this deck is a controlish deck that just disrupts your opponent until you have your win-cons ready. you use the 2-3 drop allies to take control of the board in the early game. IK is one of the best 2-drops in the game, and it s pretty hard to deal with early on, so take advantage of that. Infernal Gargoyle is just annoying, so use it well to take out your opponents guys. Death Mage Thaddeus can kill guys without getting hurt himself. Venomflame Archer is such a boss, poisoning and burning for just 1 SE is such good value, use him as often as possible. with your abilities, Poison Arrow is just flat out good. it stops an ally for 2 turns basically, so you can either ignore it and wait fr the poison to kill it, or just attack and kill the ally. I personally use Hunter's Gambit after i use The Perfect Shot, because that just takes down big fat fatties so well. never sac an Anmor's Call, or Bounty Hunter, they are essential to the deck. Overwhelm is just in case your opponent has a rushy deck, and you just want to wipe his board. the card draw of this deck is weak until the mid-late game. Hunter's Gambit can be used early, but i use it later after im out of cards. Wrath of the Forest is good enough, but in my opinion, its not to great. in the late game, Anmor's Horn is what you are using to draw cards. In the late game you should have around 10 rescources ( they should consist of around 4 that you saced and 6 that you got fron Bounty Hunter and Anmor's Call) so you can just use the horn to start drawing. im playing 2 Plasma behemoths because if you can get them out, you basically can just Fireball every turn, which is hard for your opponent to deal with.

i would really appreciate feedback on this deck, as it is still a work in progress.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How useful is frostmare for u?
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows R Us View Post
    How useful is frostmare for u?
    not to much actually, its used to take down things after a perfect shot or to break armors or weapons. as i said this is a work in progress, so many of these cards may just be taken out or just reduced

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by JFile300 View Post
    not to much actually, its used to take down things after a perfect shot or to break armors or weapons. as i said this is a work in progress, so many of these cards may just be taken out or just reduced
    Well in that case why not krygon? Aure its 4cc but anmors call is gonna bloat your resources and you can just ping everything to death
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasBlitz View Post
    Well in that case why not krygon? Aure its 4cc but anmors call is gonna bloat your resources and you can just ping everything to death
    true, yea ill try it, thanks for the tip