Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Millstalker - Out Now!

EDIT: Because of the holy crap amount of type I put here it's in no ones best interest to type out ever single thing I just updated. Don't worry I got it all in stored Enjoy!
    Join me and see the overwhelming power of...
    MILLSTALKER!
    Dumping this here since I don't see a thread for this deck, you can thank me later.
    ***HERO***
    Millstalker

***Abilities (31)***
    4x Now You're Mine
    3x Captured Prey
    4x Full Moon
    4x Lone Wolf
    4x Shadow Font
    4x Rain Delay
    4x Bad Santa
    4x All Hope is Lost

***Items (24)***
    4x Evil Ascendant
    4x Bazaar
    4x Scythe of Fate
    4x Loom of Fate
    4x Aldmor Accelerator

***Armors (4)***
    4x Crescendo

***Weapons (2)***
    2x Chains of Torment

TOTAL: 52 cards + Hero
    Disclaimer: THIS IS A VERY EXPENSIVE DECK. I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND THIS IF YOU'RE A N00B FIRST DAY HERE.

So how do I play Millstalker?
    Ideal Turns 1st or 2nd doesn't matter
    1st: Loom of Fate/All Hope is Lost
    2nd: Baazar
    3rd: Evil Ascendant
    4th: Lone Wolf

So what the point of all this is to mill your opponents out as quickly as possible. The deck is very self explanitory since you have to literally do nothing but hide all game. I will overview some tips and combos for you guys.
    (in case of allied miller)
    Shadow Knight + Furrion Terror - Very efficient threats for LATE GAME. DO NOT T5 THESE GUYS, furthermore since you have acess to Arthyle's Crypt you can continue to have these guys the whole game. If SKi s crippled pr disabled just FT+EA him back to your graveyard. Ez.
    (Chains miller)
    Chains of Torment + Crescendo - Fun card combo. Once crescendo is at 4-5 def drop CoT and enjoy the sweet delight of a 5-15 damage chain that you can use to hit face on the opposing hero! Ez.

(Tips)
    Your hiding tools being Rain Delay, Full Moon and stealth. BE SMART. If you're facing a mage stealth won't save you throughout everything but Full Moon gives you a fighting chance. Make sure to use these tools WHEN NEEDED. It's possible that this might be your last hiding tool until 20 cards later down your deck. DO NOT USE THESE FROM TURNS 2-5.
    Stealth: Save this till you have 5SE and you know you're save. Don't use it when you start at 3SE please, you'll get killed. Take the first 5 turns of damage then hide all the match.
    (Extras)
    Turn your chat off, trust me.
    Possible tech cards:
    Regeneration - In case you get hit by Nowhere to Hide, Engulfing Flames or Poisonous Gas. While these are rare they're VERY dangerous as a millstalker so this heals you and rids any negative effects therefore squashing their dreams of winning.
    Contaminated Water - I don't use it tbh. Maybe you want to? Interesting card with Evil Ascendant.
    Thick Hide - In case of Incendiary Curse on your precious items, some mages use this while most don't. Just keep this if you see that card a lot to tech against to be safe.
    4x Tiger Wulf - Uh. I dunno I've seen this sometimes on mills good for taking down KP and stuff I guess and you'll always get it back with Arthyle's Crypt so I guess it's good.
    4x Furrion Terror - Allied board clear.
    4x SK - Loop to finish strats.
    4x Arthyles - Ressurect SK or FT

And that's about it, enjoy the deck and be sure to quit when you see those 300 deck nubs. UGH, this is best for those 40 card peasants.
    Last edited by LucasBlitz; 03-22-2015 at 03:26 PM.
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think the key to playing this well is you can't just win slowly...There's an art to it. Take more turns than necessary to win, you deserve it! Also if you lose, make sure your opponent knows that they just got lucky, demand a draw and make fun of their mom. Remember, a half-troll is no troll at all.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Guys, we found Delay Of Game's alt account.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Additional Tip: if opponent already has a massive flood of allies on board, NEVER rely on Rain-Delay or FullMoon by itself. Savvy opponents will kill it and then kill you in one turn. Instead, cast both rain-delay & Fullmoon together...which is still not guaranteed safety, but increases probability you'll survive the turn

And I'd say only cast Crescendo when you already know you can preserve its durability for the next 5 turns (barring the instant-cast LLN etc)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dranjo View Post
    Guys, we found Delay Of Game's alt account.
    Nah.
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    I think the key to playing this well is you can't just win slowly...There's an art to it. Take more turns than necessary to win, you deserve it! Also if you lose, make sure your opponent knows that they just got lucky, demand a draw and make fun of their mom. Remember, a half-troll is no troll at all.
    The best BM is building up Chains of Torment to ridiculous proportions. Only reason I sort of like Millstalker since he can fuel it reliably
    Greatness, Reborn

Banned
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I always find it difficult to troll ter adun with this deck. ter adun + thriss = auto loss. any suggestions?
    Last edited by johnteshhing; 02-22-2015 at 09:37 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    im soooo gonna use it :')

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johnteshhing View Post
    I always find it difficult to troll ter adun with this deck. ter adun + thriss = auto loss. any suggestions?
    some deck archetypes will auto lose to certain heroes/deck types - it's to be expected - I would just do a rage-quit/skip and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Delay of Game View Post
    Additional Tip: if opponent already has a massive flood of allies on board, NEVER rely on Rain-Delay or FullMoon by itself. Savvy opponents will kill it and then kill you in one turn. Instead, cast both rain-delay & Fullmoon together...which is still not guaranteed safety, but increases probability you'll survive the turn
    If I have too many FM/RD, I sometimes do that. And therefore sometimes MS's ability/SF > FM or RD - the activated MS ability cannot be 'destroyed'.

Quote Originally Posted by Delay of Game View Post
    And I'd say only cast Crescendo when you already know you can preserve its durability for the next 5 turns (barring the instant-cast LLN etc)
    Yup, for sure. 'Preserve', for me, would include sometimes allowing my opponent's sole ally to keep banging against crescendo - thereby reserving the SE and other stall cards (FM/RD/SF) for more clutch situations. Whatever dmg the ally causes can always be healed by via LF. However, your opponent can also try to outwit you - by simply NOT summoning allies out until Crescendo is gone.
    Last edited by Raphael Majere; 02-23-2015 at 01:18 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    some deck archetypes will auto lose to certain heroes/deck types - it's to be expected - I would just do a rage-quit/skip and move on.

If I have too many FM/RD, I sometimes do that. And therefore sometimes MS's ability/SF > FM or RD - the activated MS ability cannot be 'destroyed'.

Yup, for sure. 'Preserve', for me, would include sometimes allowing my opponent's sole ally to keep banging against crescendo - thereby reserving the SE and other stall cards (FM/RD/SF) for more clutch situations. Whatever dmg the ally causes can always be healed by via LF. However, your opponent can also try to outwit you - by simply NOT summoning allies out until Crescendo is gone.

Yes!...you sir, understand the heart & soul of the unloved but glorious beast that is Millstalker...

I salute you.