This is a deck i have been trying for some days now and seems to be doing well, so I thought it's worth discussing.

Allies - 19
Death Mage Thaddeus 3x
Shadow Knight 4x
Ironhide Karash 4x
Frostmare 4x
Venomflame Archer 4x

Abilities - 17
Poison Arrow 4x
Bounty Hunter 3x
The Perfect Shot 3x
Hunter's Gambit 4x
Overwhelm 3x

Items - 3
Wrath of the Forest 3x

Total: 39 cards + Hero

Now to strategy.
The main idea of this deck revolves around timing. You need to always be patient and count your turns and only use every card at exactly the moment it is necessary. Pushing for an early advantage while emptying your hand, for example, will simply not work, you don't have a serious draw engine like other decks do, so you should make every card count. It also requires you to be absolutely cool about having a ton of allies on the opposite side of the field.

How to play this deck is simple. Remove everything that stops you from hitting the face of the opponent, "ignore" the rest.
Draw: Hunter's gambit and Wrath of the forest. More than enough in most cases. But slooooow draw. No bad wolf, you don't like it when your opponent draws.
Remove: Thaddeus tends to kill a lot of stuff early game, Frostmare usually takes away some durability of your opponent's items or is used for Overwhelm, Venomflame Archer works on almost any ally possible, The perfect shot deals with the few heavy drops that are hard to "ignore". What is clearly missing here is some item removal, but i cannot find the space in 39 cards, any suggestions are welcome. Probably the weevil-tipped crossbow would be good, but again, no space, no idea how to fix that.
Ignore: Shadow knight because your opponent cannot just leave him be, but you can just keep summoning him, so he uses up his cards and or attacks for something you can bring back. It is essential to have 4 though, some tend to get lost in the process. Poison arrow, also buys you time you can spend attacking your opponent to the face once more. And of course, Skervox's wonderful ability, which always buys you time and should only be used if you are guaranteed to gain the field this turn or to avoid immediate death, any situation in between is almost always a wrong use of it. Also didn't find space for shadow fonts, any suggestions about that would be nice.

So, I am open to any suggestions and or comments, I hope you try this deck and have fun with it.