Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakh View Post
    bp dakh 3-1 rs justicar
    aramia < moonstalker
    amber > garth
    gwenn > victor
    aramia > garth

i conquer hellena and i capture generals loest and baduruu putting them as reserves.
    Justi you can get a neutral land with your remaining heroes if you want. Or you can complete your declared war first with your original attacking heroes, i.e. Banebow, Boris, Loest.

Also, you can move one hero from your attack to defense or the opposite if you want for the next wars (not for the declared one against Xavier).

Quote Originally Posted by Jao View Post
    BP maxi has defeated me 3-0
    he captured Serena and Banebow

i am now an exile.

i reassign Lance for defense.

i now have Lance and Zal as defenders and MS and Vic as attackers.
    Please let me know which neutral land you would like to get. I fixed my mistake on your heroes and I did the change you said
    Last edited by BP Holy Punisher; 02-20-2015 at 12:38 AM.
    Devoted Protector of the Phoenix's Ashes
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Bounty Price series: The mercenary challenge | The toll bridge | The Conq's tea
    Other tournaments: Battle of Ages | The Fighting Buddy | The War Games
    BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons
    Useful links: Colosal's guide for TO

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Punisher View Post
    Justi you can get a neutral land with your remaining heroes if you want. Or you can complete your declared war first with your original attacking heroes, i.e. Banebow, Boris, Loest.

Also, you can move one hero from your attack to defense or the opposite if you want for the next wars (not for the declared one against Xavier).
    Thanks for the clarifications HP... I will just wait for the result of my attack against Xavier which is scheduled on Saturday.
    "Learn , Improve , Succeed"

Alternate Reality Champion
    Five Heroes Champion
    The Gunslinger II Champion
    World Championship Wildcard Qualifier 2013 Champion
    World Championship 2013 Top 16
    Asia Regionals 2014 Runner-Up
    World Championship 2014 3rd Runner-Up

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd like to get Ice Desert and also change my mind on the hero switch. MS and Zal would be my defenders and Vic and Lance would be my attackers.

also, i declare war on either ETCBDK or PwndbyPwn, whomever is available.
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jao View Post
    I'd like to get Ice Desert and also change my mind on the hero switch. MS and Zal would be my defenders and Vic and Lance would be my attackers.

also, i declare war on either ETCBDK or PwndbyPwn, whomever is available.
    Ok first of all, since Maxi lost his next war you can activate Lance ability first to get Banebow or Serena back!
    Secondly, you can't attack without Warrior or Mage or Elemental in your attack lineup! I think this is why I probably mixed up your attack with defense. Otherwise I would have pm-ed you about it before the tournament started (as I did we other players).

So please let me know which hero you want back and what your final General lineup would be
    Greatness, Reborn

BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've seen that only Otto7 is not in a war yet, so I inspected all possible opponents. He can't declare a war since all eligible targets are under attack.
    And the only one who can declare a war on him is BDK since the rest are already attacking someone. But I can't force the peaceful BDK to attack him, so I guess you found a bug in my rules
    I'm pretty busy with school and pfg atm, so I'm trying not to overschedule stuff. When my school time goes down, BDK wont be as peaceful :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i cant attack anyone right?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakh View Post
    i cant attack anyone right?
    You can attack Dead Lands (Maxi) or Zarate (Bayushi), their Kings are not under attack
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I want to point out one more thing for the attack of SamuelJ to Yotenka, since you are the first instance. In Rule #2, I stated "In the first X games both players should use X different heroes, where X is the minimum number of heroes between the attackers and the defenders."

This means that since Yotenka has only two defenders, in the first two games you both should use different heroes in them. From game 3 and on, you can use any of your heroes (attacking heroes for SamuelJ and defending heroes for Yotenka). In other words, SamuelJ is not obligated to use his 3rd hero in the 3rd game if he doesn't want to.

PS: If anyone hasn't heard from his/her opponent until now, please let me know!
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok first of all, since Maxi lost his next war you can activate Lance ability first to get Banebow or Serena back!
    Secondly, you can't attack without Warrior or Mage or Elemental in your attack lineup! I think this is why I probably mixed up your attack with defense. Otherwise I would have pm-ed you about it before the tournament started (as I did we other players).

So please let me know which hero you want back and what your final General lineup would be
    ok. i want BB back. and since i need either of mage/warrior/elemental in my attack lineup...

attackers: Zal, Vic
    defenders: MS, BB, Lance
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lost 3-0 to Dimble.

With that, I withdraw from this tourney. My apologies to the TO.