Close

Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ahaaa... Misunderstood something! Well, I guess that happens!
    Protector of The Wilds
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

"Pawns not only create the sketch for the whole painting, they are also the soil, the foundation, of any position". - Anatoly Karpov

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you have the guts den battle me general hammy striker and his land Grothos!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    BP maxi1230 you are hereby gonna leave your land! I want it Accept the challenge and die, or decline and leave the lands yourself!
    Protector of The Wilds
    Greatness, Reborn

"Pawns not only create the sketch for the whole painting, they are also the soil, the foundation, of any position". - Anatoly Karpov

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We will need a lot of TO intervention in this tourney.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by PwnedByPawn View Post
    Ahaaa... Misunderstood something! Well, I guess that happens!
    Oh I am sorry for that :-/ but you can capture more heroes for more eligible targets afterwards. Just win your first war and capture the heroes that you need
    Devoted Protector of the Phoenix's Ashes
    Greatness, Reborn

Bounty Price series: The mercenary challenge | The toll bridge | The Conq's tea
    Other tournaments: Battle of Ages | The Fighting Buddy | The War Games
    BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons
    Useful links: Colosal's guide for TO

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayushi View Post
    We will need a lot of TO intervention in this tourney.
    Yep np by me. I am expecting a lot of questions about what is happening when you win a war and replace heroes
    Greatness, Reborn

BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If u r defending and lose...den u lose ur land ryt?..so wen u r attacking and lose do you still lose ur land or just heroes?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdnine View Post
    If u r defending and lose...den u lose ur land ryt?..so wen u r attacking and lose do you still lose ur land or just heroes?
    When you are defending and lose you lose your land and 2 of your heroes can be captured by the opponent.
    When you are attacking and lose, you can only lose 2 of your attacking heroes (they are being banned for you).

I guess there could be a confusion what happens when you are both attacking and defending and one of the wars completes first. Idk how I missed this in clarification, but we will follow the lineup and all conditions based on what's the status when the war wad declared. So lets say you lost while defending. even if you lost your land or have some of your attacking heroes captured, you can still complete your already announced attack with your original attacking heroes. So any changes apply for the upcoming wars only.

Is this clear and sensible to everyone?
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Punisher View Post
    When you are defending and lose you lose your land and 2 of your heroes can be captured by the opponent.
    When you are attacking and lose, you can only lose 2 of your attacking heroes (they are being banned for you).

I guess there could be a confusion what happens when you are both attacking and defending and one of the wars completes first. Idk how I missed this in clarification, but we will follow the lineup and all conditions based on what's the status when the war wad declared. So lets say you lost while defending. even if you lost your land or have some of your attacking heroes captured, you can still complete your already announced attack with your original attacking heroes. So any changes apply for the upcoming wars only.

Is this clear and sensible to everyone?
    Pretty much

Also does dis apply d other way arnd...attacking first ..lost...keep heroes for defense..den do a combo. And see whr u stand?

Also dis rule implies...attacking first is and generally attacking ASAP is best choice.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If I have wulven hero as defender and loose a war, and let's say my opponent capture him, will I still able to claim natural land?
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

IGN: TJ Segalion - Green Creatures from other planets can also go Juggernauts !