Close

Thread: Bone Sabre

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Bone Sabre

Anyone tried using this on a shadow hunter? How did it go? Even thiugh the undead archtype has been nerfed is there any leeway for a hero besides gravebone to use this?
    Last edited by LucasBlitz; 02-02-2015 at 05:37 AM.
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've tried it in an Undead Baduruu, although that was a while ago. Might have to try it again just to make use of the awesome new art, lol.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi LucasBlitz, I've been playing with Baduruu and used Bone Sabre as the key card.

If you want your Undead ally to attack, the same turn it was summoned: summon an Undead ally; summon Bone Sabre; then attack an opposing ally with Bone Sabre to trigger its ability.

For example: summon Shadow Knight; use Baduruu's ability on Bone Sabre and followup. Then you can easily kill any ally with 7HP or less.

Another example: summon Bone Sabre; use Gravebone's ability on an Undead ally and followup. Then you can do exactly what you want.

Important notes:
    -Rain Delay, Jasmine Rosecult's ability, and similar card abilities/effects will prevent the allies from attacking
    -attacking with Bone Sabre at last durability will put it into the graveyard before it can resolve its ability

The fun begins when you have, already, Bone Sabre in play, some 3 cc Undead allies in your graveyard, and Necromancer's Shroud.
    Use Necromancer's Shroud to return an Undead ally into play; first attack anything you want with the Undead ally; then attack an opposing ally with Bone Sabre to trigger the combo.

Deathbone is my first preference in any formula because it has many utility in death and in resurrection.
    Last edited by Nadir_Lastword; 02-02-2015 at 01:21 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So exhausted Ally's will still attack?
    Nothing to fear but fear itself
    IGN: SpaceGhost

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by deathintheflesh View Post
    So exhausted Ally's will still attack?
    Yes
    IGN: E2E Matei13

Enlisted to Endure
    E2E guild co-leader

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....829#post545829

this is my gravebone deck, if youre looking for an undead deck.

i have tried Badaruu undead, and the problem with it is that you dont have access to combos like with gravebone, such as things like T4 Falseblood Cultist - toss Dakrath - Gravebone ability back Dakrath, then T5 bone sabre, and proceed to control the board.

although hunter undead is good, gravebone undead is just vastly for superior i hunter. with hunter you do have a little more acces to draw and disruption, but with mage you just have better spells and removal. another thing is that if you rely only on Badaruu's ability to get out your Bone Sabre, youll just be slowing yourself down.