Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

make it 1 in 3 chance for foil please read

i opened 13 fate packs and got 2 foils non heros so i was quite sad i also did 11 dp pack and got 1 so i think the odds should be better and this wouldnt hurt you or the game at all it would make people more willing to get the packs because lets be honest we all want foils its the only thing we cant buy with gold so please take this suggestion and help progress the game further

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Considering 1 in 5 packs grant you a foil, getting 2 out of 13 is pretty average. Some people go through 20 packs without a single foil.

Also, you can spend a measly $5 right now to get ANY foil of your choice from Wulven: http://www.shadowera.com/store/index...6b1ec1b5dce659
    Last edited by Ganjamus; 02-01-2015 at 06:21 AM.
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you don't need the extra cards the booster contains and you open them for foils only, there are now foil packs now. 5 foils for 500sc. It's a better deal.
    IGN: A1 Priest Amar

Here I am to carry faith, spread goodness, and serve others. Except when I am stealing your cards from your hand.

Vimeo Video Channel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I save my gems from ads and videos spent now 1600 gems on fate packs no foil hero and only 2 foils this is ridiculous

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrsquidward View Post
    I save my gems from ads and videos spent now 1600 gems on fate packs no foil hero and only 2 foils this is ridiculous
    If you spent gems on fate packs on I feel bad for you son. There's 99 foil packs now and you didn't get none.
    I mean you got a 100% chance to get foils and you didn't get that pack? Sheesh. On a further note you got all the SC free, the game doesn't owe you anything :P
    Last edited by LucasBlitz; 02-01-2015 at 07:36 PM.
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasBlitz View Post
    If you spent gems on fate packs on I feel bad for you son. There's 99 foil packs now and you didn't get none.
    I mean you got a 100% chance to get foils and you didn't get that pack? Sheesh. On a further note you got all the SC free, the game doesn't owe you anything :P
    He wants foil SF heroes which the foil packs don't have.
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganjamus View Post
    He wants foil SF heroes which the foil packs don't have.
    How do you get foil heroes anyway? Kickstarter? I've seen a foil threbin floating around
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I got a foil karlstead from dp pack with spending like 1000 gems and got 3 foils heros why is that pack better odds i spend 1600 gema on fates to get foil heros amd nothing this needs to be fixed

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Shattered Fates is a BETA meaning that all the cards aren't fully foiled or in which case even fully released so these purchases are AT YOUR OWN RISK. DP has already been around and establish so you can get a foil anything from DP.
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You should be able to get a foil hero in a Shattered Fates booster pack. HOWEVER, since every card in Shattered Fates is a possible foil, you only have a 20 in 200 chance of getting any hero in foil (assuming you get a foil to begin with), as opposed to the roughly 20 in 60 from the other sets that only have foil heroes, rares, epics, and legendaries in the case of Dark Prophecies.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!