Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

exchanging currency

Hello everybody , just wanted to suggest if players can change gold to crystals and vice versa , why should I buy decks and sell for gold why not just buy gold ?! Also what if I bought excess of decks and got more than needed gold why cannot I change it for crystals ... hope a wulven reply this thread
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm hoping just for something to spend the gold on. This could be answered in campaign mode. Maybe cards that can only be used in campaign mode that is cheap to play but have a one time use and are permanently destroyed. Could be item buffs, hero buffs, ally buffs, etc. You can want more of those cards, you can buy more with your gold! I dunno, just an idea
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ragosonos View Post
    Hello everybody , just wanted to suggest if players can change gold to crystals and vice versa , why should I buy decks and sell for gold why not just buy gold ?! Also what if I bought excess of decks and got more than needed gold why cannot I change it for crystals ... hope a wulven reply this thread
    I believe there is two different currencies because gold can be earned in game and crystals are reserved for things that require money to spent on. Yes you can also earn crystals by watching the ads but then the company still makes money. If players were able to exchange gold for crystals then there wouldn't be any need for two currencies at all. We could simply cancel the crystals and buy everything with gold.

The problem is, this game is free to play and the company needs other revenue sources to compensate it. They do it by selling the players extra content. My personal belief is their revenue resources need to be increased, not decreased. I wouldn't want Wulven to overcharge for anything, but I wouldn't want them to give everything free and see their service decline either.
    IGN: A1 Priest Amar

Here I am to carry faith, spread goodness, and serve others. Except when I am stealing your cards from your hand.

Vimeo Video Channel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by PriestAmar View Post
    I believe there is two different currencies because gold can be earned in game and crystals are reserved for things that require money to spent on. Yes you can also earn crystals by watching the ads but then the company still makes money. If players were able to exchange gold for crystals then there wouldn't be any need for two currencies at all. We could simply cancel the crystals and buy everything with gold.

The problem is, this game is free to play and the company needs other revenue sources to compensate it. They do it by selling the players extra content. My personal belief is their revenue resources need to be increased, not decreased. I wouldn't want Wulven to overcharge for anything, but I wouldn't want them to give everything free and see their service decline either.

You are correct Friend, The company lets us watch videos and they give us 5 shadow crystals everyday when we go into the Embler. You have a good point. But, im concerning about Advertising Shadow Era to Television Network/English Networks Worldwide? I know the company is making money and all...Can we put a Advertising company so we could Advertise Shadow Era on Television Network/English Network Worldwide?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Crystals are much better...i could buy decks, Sleeves, playmats, etc. (With just my Shadow Crystals)

With gold, i could buy any card i want

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Guys if u think of it players who doesn't buy crystals won't benefit at all because they have already small amount of gold like.. 6000 ( after manyyy days ) changing to crystals it would be 200 .. what type of profit can he make ? This will only be good for people that bought manyyyy booster packs in old days and they now have many unused gold

About changing crystals to gold ... why should I have to buy decks and sell them and waste an hour of my life and not have a system that allow me to just buy gold with crystals
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control