Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

mobile version bug?

Hey I just updated Shadow Era on my mobile device (it is a motoX which runs the google play store as the app provider if this is something that is needed to be known) and when I try to boot up I will get through the title screen and such and the log in screen will appear for a split second then the app crashes. I checked and I have over a gigabyte of free ram so that shouldn't be the issue. I also tried to log in before it crashed and the log in screen that has the places for user name and password and such but I couldn't go any further before it crashed. I then un-installed then re-installed the app and the same happened. Finally I restarted my phone and it continues to crash.

So I was wondering if I was the only one and if I wasn't how could I fix it or at the very least inform the devs.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What is your android version?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    at least you can get to the log in screen, because I can't get there when i open the app all i see is a black screen and the se logo in a corner and it get stuck there, i think the problem is the android version i'm running 4.0.4. stupid sony never release an update for jb or kk.
    El Final De Los Dias Se Acerca...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have the same problem that occurs only the current version(2.891) of shadow era, not previous version of it.

My android version is 5.0.1 on Nexus 5.
    Last edited by sh0721b; 01-30-2015 at 11:41 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello. Same bug bug for me. Nexus 5 with Android 5.0.1
    I think i did a game with the curent version. My phone auto update. My IGN is an ankou.
    Last edited by Hernan; 02-01-2015 at 06:40 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Same Bug for me also, get's to login screen for split second then force closes, every time. This occurred after updating, and after re-installing the app from Google Play, and it also happened with the apk download from the Play page here on ShadowEra. So looks like all versions are currently not working.

I'm running Android L 5.0.2 on an Asus Google Nexus 7(2)
    Last edited by BlaTaN; 02-05-2015 at 09:26 AM.
    Ohhhh, listen to them, The Children of the Night, what sweet music they make