Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i would make a 100 cards deck with 99 fire balls and 1 majiya

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I really hate hackers. They spoil the game. I just played with 'the elementalist' using an element deck. When he was about to lose, during his turn with 2 hp, he just made an action but guess what? Immediately the QUIT timer comes up counting for me during his turn. And made me lose as a defeat. I'm seriously getting bored with this game because of all these different hackers.... I don't see the point spending hours playing a game where hackers are the only one enjoying it. Sad game sad game....... I've already cut playing as much as before and when i want to have a gamer two during the night I always encounter these peeps. No point spending money buying crystals when the gamei is no more fun.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith82 View Post
    I really hate hackers. They spoil the game. I just played with 'the elementalist' using an element deck. When he was about to lose, during his turn with 2 hp, he just made an action but guess what? Immediately the QUIT timer comes up counting for me during his turn. And made me lose as a defeat. I'm seriously getting bored with this game because of all these different hackers.... I don't see the point spending hours playing a game where hackers are the only one enjoying it. Sad game sad game....... I've already cut playing as much as before and when i want to have a gamer two during the night I always encounter these peeps. No point spending money buying crystals when the gamei is no more fun.
    This is from the same thread you just posted in.

Quote Originally Posted by MattOG View Post
    Before it gets out of hand, what happened to you isn't the same, and spreading outlaw's name everywhere isn't a good idea. You seemingly have encountered the "defeat bug". Please search for that thread and post in there... In fact, here:

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....g-again-*sigh*

I found it for you.

After having worked on many games where cheating was abundant, I doubt this is going to be one of them. There are bugs, and they are being ironed out. Finger pointing is rarely helpful to anyone.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I would be honored to lose to 8 sparks... How can you not.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Any normal Boris deck...

+30 enrage.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by rumsey View Post
    Any normal Boris deck...

+30 enrage.
    Enrage can't be stacked, which is why most people only run no more than 1. But good luck to you with that build...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCaseAce View Post
    A screenshot, in case anyone should choose to doubt...

Did he play HBM?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by crazygambit View Post
    Enrage can't be stacked, which is why most people only run no more than 1. But good luck to you with that build...
    Oh, well I don't have a warrior deck. I don't think you can add 30 enrages to a deck anyway so no need for luck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by rumsey View Post
    Oh, well I don't have a warrior deck. I don't think you can add 30 enrages to a deck anyway so no need for luck
    Well apparently this Shurma guy can, so if you were thinking of going that route now you know 30 enrages aren't gonna work out