Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Exclamation Cheating player warning - pathetic really.

Just had a game against an elemental deck owned by a player named Shurma. I was quite surprised when he got to the table with almost 60 cards but good luck to him...

Unfortunately he seems to have found some way to get around the 'max 4 cards of any type' rule.

I only started counting his Spark cards once he had 5 Sparks each at 5/5 on the table against me.

I managed to chip them down to two with my allies...

On his turn, the Spark count went up to 4 again...

He never recycled his deck - just used millions of Bad Santas (definitely >4) to cycle through his huge supply of cards.

I really don't mind losing at all - I am just annoyed this is possible and depressed for poor little Shurma sitting there going 'YESSS!' at his screen when he beats people in a free online game by cheating.

You sir, are an ass.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I meet him too, defeated by more than 5 sparks in a row even I clear 6 of it before

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A screenshot, in case anyone should choose to doubt...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Geez, that's just sad. Just sad really. It's sad that a poor noob had to be reduced to hacking the source code to win games. Sad. Hope Kyle can fix this problem. If they ever find that guy, he shouldn't be allowed to play SE again. Sad. And a tip for your deck: minus Dirk. Anyway, sad.
    Fire Snakes are high in Vitamin D.

Account for Gondorian to put crystalz into: Reshiram99

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    OMG! Is this for real?

Even I encountered bugs myself where I encounter the QUIT countdown button just about the time that I am about to beat 200-300 range players... happened 8+ times and there's no way I could believe That's a coincidence... I mean right when Im about to WIN? Common... its an abuse and we know it..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BibiGab View Post
    OMG! Is this for real?

Even I encountered bugs myself where I encounter the QUIT countdown button just about the time that I am about to beat 200-300 range players... happened 8+ times and there's no way I could believe That's a coincidence... I mean right when Im about to WIN? Common... its an abuse and we know it..
    I've reported every instance of a sudden DEFEAT with no apparent sync error being the cause and everything acting completely normal. In every case, I am: 1) Obviously winning or about to win the game, and 2) The DEFEAT appears during MY turn, out of the blue. I've wondered if it was a hack/exploit by the other player, but it can sometimes be hard to judge these things. Funny though, that the sudden DEFEAT out of the blue never, ever, EVER happens when I'm losing the game or the game outcome is still uncertain. And this is all in 1.25 where Kyle started encrypting the data packets between client and server. So either some people have found a different way to spoof the server, or else Kyle's encryption has already been broken.

And you guys who run into weird stuff like this: you really need to report each and every instance, including the two players named in the match (yourself and the other guy) AND ALSO the time that the match occurred. To make it easier for Kyle to find and review the server log, try to specify the time in GMT.

Only if Kyle can see the data can he figure out ways to correct each new spoof/exploit and ban the offending players.
    Last edited by shannong; 04-22-2011 at 01:10 PM.
    Purveyor of Probability - Team A1 - How the rating system works and why high ratings act strangely
    I now play only unrated matches in the Shadow Era 40 Card Ladder at shadowera dot gondorian dot com slash ladder40
    If my IRC nick says shannong|L40 that means I'm open for a Ladder40 challenge. I'll take all comers no matter where you are on the ladder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Kyle must find quickly who Shurma is, and give him a job, he must spend long boring days to do that hacking.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTlDs1MjKYY

A short AVI show 8 sparks in row

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    This is just funny to see!
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<