***Items (1)***
    1x Loom of Fate

***Armors (3)***
    3x Wrath of the Forest

***Weapons (4)***
    4x Weevil-tipped Crossbow

TOTAL: 40 cards + Hero

Introduction:
    Well, in deck building, you have to think in a different way, than the DT is leading you or other people are going to play to abuse a certain ability, thats always have been my concept in deck building..

Shervox by his ability can summon hunter allies for 1 less cost, all people will try to build a deck full of hunter allies that is wrong and totally expected.

You wanna abuse a certain ability to make a certain combo.. You want to summon many allies and play overwhelm and boom. This doesn't happen with hunter allies because they are not that cheap and not that good..Only pick up the important cards, to abuse shervoxx ability

Shervox and Secret number 9:

Shervox has a secret number, this number is 9…Which means, he can summon 9 cards for 5 cc only under certain conditions.

Lets live the fantasy of 9 cards, which u will be able only to do it partially of course unless u r extremely lucky.
    If opponent played allies, according to new update, frostmare costs 0, so if your opponent has more allies, you can summon up to 4 frostmare for free on one turn, thats 4 cards

Shervox ability will make yo summon that useless ally Trap master for 0, of course if you have both frostmare, play frostmare first to be free..So 4 trap masters is another 4 cards, making a sum of 8

Then You can waste the 5 cc to play overwhelm

Okay thats the main cards to be included in any shervox deck..4 Frostmare, 4 trapmasters and 4 overwhelm.

Other Cards:

Now Voracious Arachnid, what does this guy do? Many things first with 5 HP he kinda more tough to die compared to 4HP allies, at same times he acts as protector. Your opponent must kill him before any of your winnies or he will suffer a death strike, so he protects your winnes, because he must be targeted. Third, this guy with shervox ability, can grow massively in attack and finish game by himself..SO he is amazing

Now Venomflame Archer?? yes, she is the best hunter ally to be played because he cost 2 instead of 3 by shervox, so as a t3 not bad, and stalls the game, because she cant be crippled and must die or she can use his ability, secondly 2 of her played at T4 is very good with paralyzing your opponent.

What what what? No bobcat?? Yes no bobcat, he is expensive to play and acitivate his ability and there is no synergy for any card here to gain haste and make the dreadful combo..People will say what?? I can use hunter gambit to make him haste with which need at least 4 or 5 CC even with shervox ability. I will tell you something, overwhelm with same CC is much better and will end game. You want to win very fast and overwhelm board

1x Ravager Zealot? what the ??..He is a haste guy can be used to destroy weapon/armor/item or bounty hunter for a final blow..

Shadow font: doesn't need explanation

Draw: there is alot of decks which destroy your draw, we want to draw regardless, so you have 8 unstoppable draw (4BS, 4Overlwehm) and 4 Stoppable (1 loom of fate, 3 WOTF

Bounty Hunter: I kept thinking what to use, this or anmor call.
    1-bounty hunter is t2 and Anmor call is t3, since all allies are either 1c or 3 cc, its better to play BH
    2-Anmor call will lose tempo and allies, i dont wanna waste my allies, to gain resources, i wanna save those 1 cc cost allies to play overwhelm, which even doesnt need to be high in resources since you can play 9 cards for 5cc
    3-IT is very easy to activate BH with overwhelm and shervox new ability

Weevil weapon?? to stop all those common weapon heroes as amber, baduruu, BB.
    SS? if u are afraid of mages, u can put in some SS if you want instead of Weevil

Final Note Important Turns

Turn 5 >> due to fictional 9 card theory

Turn 7>> If u activate your ability at t7, and opponent have more allies, you can play many allies for free according to 9 card theory and play 2 cc for Bad santa to refill your hands and play more free cards and fetch overwhelm as well, then play 5 cc for overwhelm

Turn 9>> same concept as turn 7, but with double santa bomb, hand filling and free summon..

Mwahahahahaha
    Last edited by Rivozzz; 01-27-2015 at 10:27 PM.
    Master of Puppets
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Cool idea. One change to write up is you need to be more then lucky to play the 9 card combo, you need to hold 9 cards in your hand.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows R Us View Post
    Cool idea. One change to write up is you need to be more then lucky to play the 9 card combo, you need to hold 9 cards in your hand.
    That's why I called it fictional , but u can do it actually on later than t5 by Santa bomb and overwhelm ... Santawhelm!
    Master of Puppets
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Also Venomflame is clearly a 'she'

Nice deck idea though! Like Turbo Skervo but aiming to be quicker.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    Also Venomflame is clearly a 'she'

Nice deck idea though! Like Turbo Skervo but aiming to be quicker.
    yeah, the possibility of free allies, make it very fast i think, without waiting for late turns to play both allies and overwhlem
    Master of Puppets
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    cool idea
    Proud Member of Alpha Predator
    Brotherhood. Honor. Glory.
    IGN: AP SamuAnder