Close

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug List - 2.89

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Bug List - 2.89

Please report bugs that you find in 2.89 here. If you aren't sure it's a bug, post it in its own thread for discussion first.

There are 12 known bugs leftover from 2.88 that were either too disruptive to tackle in this update or reported too late (27 other bugs were fixed for 2.89).

KNOWN REPORTED BUGS IN 2.89

SE-863 - Fleet-footed Messenger's shuffle is still not random enough. (can't reproduce yet)

SE-808 - Redux Channel has strange targeting behaviour on second pick. (can't reproduce yet)

SE-917 - Issues with attachments not summoned from hand (Xar Modulator and Morphic Armor)

SE-918 - Drain Power should not be playable on a hidden hero

SE-850 - Twilight Lifebringer revived by Twilight Eidolon provides continuous +2 health to other Twilights. (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-860 - Divine Connection should check for control (rather than ownership) of attachment and ally before recycling. (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-896 - Various visual glitches (Soothjaw, Transmogrification Curse on stealth ally). (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-858 - Effects that damage multiple heroes/allies are not obeying Standard Resolution Order. (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-769 - Twilight Eidolon delays bringing back allies that died at end of turn. (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-855 - Darkforged Knife doesn't count Aramia's ability as activated if she doesn't find an item. (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-873 - Stoneskin's triggered ability is confusing Darkforged Knife. (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-864 - Morbid Acolyte's ability is blocking the death of affected Twilight Opportunist. (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-874 - Urigon's Fang does not get full 1 turn of Frozen from its passive (see Anklebreaker, Snow Sapphire). (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-871 - Cinderborn Fatebreaker does not cancel Embers of the Just. (Can't reproduce. Works fine on 2.89.)

SE-892 - Wizent's Staff and Resurrection issues. (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-898 - Spirit Warden should block return-to-hand of Wulven Rally. (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-865 - Embers of the Just needs wording fix to say "your hand" rather than "its owner's hand". (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-895 - Voice of Winter and Net Trap effect timings are not consistent with other cards. (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-893 - Flameborn Defiler took 1 damage from Infernus. (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-894 - Redux Channel should do 2 damage together, not 1 damage twice. (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-897 - Spirit Warden should block return-to-hand of Cryptspawn Tormentor and Der'kan. (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-900 - The Last Harvest doesn't show zoomed durability. (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-901 - Soul Seeker healed hero without killing Dakrath. (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-902 - Empty deck damage is being increased/reduced inappropriately (Aural Battery, Thick Hide, Spelleater Bands). (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-905 - Banish on Soulbound Armor leaves it in play. (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-907 - Fortified Wisp damage reduction is implemented inconsistently to other cards. (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-908 - Bone Sabre kill of Phoenix Urigon causes revived Phoenix Urigon to be attacked. (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-909 - Brimstone Devourer ability damage should be sourced to hero. (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-910 - Shocking Grasp is not sourcing damage to hero. (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-911 - Blazing Shield should still be destroyed by Acid Jet and Widespread Decay regardless of shadow energy. (FIXED in 2.90.)

SE-912 - Nowhere to Hide can be attached twice to same target. (FIXED in 2.90.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I had Soothjaw on the board. I attacked with a Bloodpack Shaman which was then killed and returned to my hand. When it returned to my hand, it was colored as though exhausted. It remained as such for the remainder of the game. Ward Byrd v Beantankbean at approximately 0500 GMT.

EDIT: Happened again in Warr Byrd v caspergolive. This time, the Bloodpack Shaman was drawn a turn after being placed back in the deck. It was also played that turn, and lost the exhaustion coloring when it shifted to caspergolive's turn, but was killed before returning to my turn.
    Last edited by Warr Byrd; 01-29-2015 at 05:55 AM.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Warr Byrd View Post
    I had Soothjaw on the board. I attacked with a Bloodpack Shaman which was then killed and returned to my hand. When it returned to my hand, it was colored as though exhausted. It remained as such for the remainder of the game. Ward Byrd v Beantankbean at approximately 0500 GMT.

EDIT: Happened again in Warr Byrd v caspergolive. This time, the Bloodpack Shaman was drawn a turn after being placed back in the deck. It was also played that turn, and lost the exhaustion coloring when it shifted to caspergolive's turn, but was killed before returning to my turn.
    Thanks. Just for my understanding: There was no functional impact, but just a visual glitch when it was in your hand?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Thanks. Just for my understanding: There was no functional impact, but just a visual glitch when it was in your hand?
    Correct, but I wasn't 100% sure at the time of the post.

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Another visual glitch: stealth allies hit by Transmogrification Curse remain stealthed, SpLiFFsTeR v Warr Byrd

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    dunno if it's a bug. dragom's tooth kills the ally that costs 5 or above without losing any durability.there's no hitting affect.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    dunno if it's a bug. dragom's tooth kills the ally that costs 5 or above without losing any durability.there's no hitting affect.
    The way it worked previously was a bug.

The kill effect happens when the Hero declares his attack so by the time he tries to swing, the ally is gone.
    FDL TV!

Channel | Thread | Twitter
    Deck Techs, Game Commentary, Replay Analysis and more!

FDL Tips: The Metagame, Balance and You || Empty Hands
    LL Decklists: Serena || Elementalis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thank you fdl.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Meltdown bug: when you have multiple copies of a card, the deck building screen doesn't show how many you have.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Occasionally, playing against AI, opponent plays Rain Delay and the game freezes....so NERF Rain Delay!
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!