Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Gwen Reactionist deck

Hi Everybody, i am an Italian SE fan since a few months now known as Ebony Devil from 17 Italian guild.
    I want to share my Gwen deck. Gwen is an heroin which SF did not help a lot as Victor i.e. but I think is still fun to play. I don't like the solo version a lot and even the semi-solo which involves Bobcats in place of rain delay. Also I had a thing in mind: Give some hard times to Baduru, which is heavily played now in qm. And I found this build very effective.
    Still you have some good chance with others heroes you can face in qm especially weapon based ones.
    After many changes and tests i found this list as the most effective for me:

DECK:

1x Gwenneth Truesigth

4x Priest of the Light
    4x Tainted Oracle
    4x Spirit Warden
    3x Viska, The Scarlet Blade
    4x Rapid Fire
    3x Into The Forest
    4x Hunter's Gambit
    4x Ricochet Trap
    1x Night Prowler
    4x Soul Seeker
    4x Weevil-tipped Crossbow

40 cards (19 hunter cards)

First of all this deck is consistent and quite simple to play.
    Here's a little breakdown:

The Ally part:

Potl: for retarding the bad boy free weapon
    To: nice flexible draw
    Sw: great against those snare traps so you don't loose a turn
    Viska: late game finisher/weapon destroyer. It s my choice upon Bobcats because is most thought. cost 6 BUT if you want to haste Bob u need 6 also (with gambit) or waste a t5 itf

The Items part:

8 weapons: 4 Wtc to face those long life weapons. in early game you can use one for board control with or without ability then you will use the others in mid game so don't sac dem.
    4 Ss for late game you usually need one or two so can sac a couples in early game.

4 Ricos: This is great to control heroes with weapons. if they attack you they will be disabled so you can attack without their weapon damage. try to use them when you have ally on board so opponent must decide to get rid of trap or attack your ally. In some cases you can use against big allies too.

1 Np: Not easy to play it right but when you do will really hurt your opponent stealing those precious late game cards. Of course you want lay it with a weapon and RFire on. Remember you can use the ItF to protect it and steal more cards

Abilities:

3 Itf: Most precious card for Gwen. use it to stall 1 turn and get that last final blow or use it to protect weapon/Trap/Armor

4 Hg: They are the other draw engine and help you to kill allies easier.

Thats it! Enjoy & I hope to see some comments here XD

C Around

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, I can't see any problems, as annoying to play against as solo Gwen in DP days. (or mill stalker )

I know I've faced this deck (or dam close to it) Serena had real trouble, and it came down to last turn.

Solid man, thanks.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the comment Kip

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1-U dont have a T2 play, and retaking board is hard, as no much solid T3 either
    So i suggest to cut off any 4 cards and add some COI or Snare trap /puwen
    Master of Puppets
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanx Rivozzz I know you are a good player so I will give it a try and add a 4x 2cc card

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tried -3 Viska, -1 Prowler +4 CoI. seems working however still need some time to test right. sometimes is better to have CoI even in late game, sometimes Viska is game changing.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Don't have 4 coi it's unique, drop 1 Viska, 1 prawler, 1 POTL, and 1 ricochet, add 2 COI and maybe two decoy trap or 2 opportunist
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

IGN: TJ Segalion - Green Creatures from other planets can also go Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hi Segalion! Thanx for suggestion I know u are a good player too but I want to have maximum consistency here so I prefer to stay at 4 with key cards. prawler is quite hard to use so I can cut it without many problems. I tried decoy but i feel they are not working good here due to To. I tried also 4 snares and they work quite good. Opportunist is a great card I am abusing with other builds but I don't like here so much because I can t combo with anything. CoI is really strong in late game also and usually they get a lot of attention from opponents because they fear him. I Know you are right, he's unique. Maybe I will go 2 CoI 2 Snare traps. I feel sad that Hunter's tribe don't have a solid t2 ally play as everyone have (