Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Lightbulb Balance changes suggestions for 3.0

We all known changes in 2.89

Post your suggestions to help Dev Team in 3.0:

My suggestions

Heroes
    1- Raikka: Make her ability like this > Opponent allies HP are reduced by 2 and Weapons attack reduced by 1 (either permanent or until the end of your next turn.

Reason: haste shadow allies are not good anymore annd very fragile, which makes raikka ability not good most of time..and even tough allies get killed rapidly.
    Synergies: This will help Raikka control back back with help of MAge abilities as Supernova, LS, also may make a new archytype with Raikka control with Evil ascendent

Allies:
    2- Plightbred Runt: make his states 1/2 instead 1/1. To be like Firesnake with some advantage if he gets discarded. Right now it is not played because it is not good as t1..With many decks having Kriss, This guy HP must be 2 to handle Kriss and make a reason to why i play this guy. something like harbringer which is now a puwen + discard powerful allies, make this 2 HP to just handle Kriss and be a viable T1

3- Spitfire hound: i really think this guy should be 2/3. Harbringer is 2/3 and 2cc and discard powerful allies.. But this guy destroys something you own which is great disadvanatge. if he is 2/3, people can even use him instead of karash or additional to karash in shadow decks, as a tech ally to destroy their items of last durability and kill an ally. The same concept as people put in their decks 1-2 Rapacious Vermin or sorcercer or twilight ritualist as a tech ally.

4- Brimstone: This guy should return back to his original state.. Because now discard decks for 3 elemental heroes suffer with next update after nerfind all of its key card, so this guy need to be able to damage hero or ally as before.

5- Zealous Mystic: States should be 2/2 or 2/3, 1/3 is very depressing. he is not good t2 at all

6-Thunderstone Golem: Make him have this> electrical damage is increased by 1 to opponent heroes or allies

If it is possible to revise krygons, frostmare, BPS, would be great

Items and abilities

7- Tomb of Blessings: make it for Rogues as well..Well be great for lance attachments decks
    8- Repaid in Full: make it draw 3 cards not 2 (as it current state it makes u only draw one card, because it occupied space to draw one of two cards which became available in your hand)
    9- Energy Extraction: remove SE requirement
    10-Exaltation: Make it remove opponent attachments, which is most important for elementalis
    11-Bone Sabre: Make its durability 5
    Master of Puppets
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hopefully some people will actually play with 2.89 before replying with other ideas ...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Hopefully some people will actually play with 2.89 before replying with other ideas ...
    LooL, But actually i am selecting the least played cards (apart from brimstone and spitfire) since SF released uptill now, even the coming update, will not change anything for these cards.
    Master of Puppets
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    not all cards are meant to be played...
    and those changes are pretty much insane imo...
    Deluded dreamer of universal Freedom
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by lorgi View Post
    Yes and no. Some cards should remain as limited playables (and limited unplayables, and other things) but that is assuming that the amount of constructed playable cards remains high enough. Is that the case right now? I don't know but I think that the metagame isn't varied enough right now. Will buffing current cards change that? I don't think so.

What the balance change told me was that I will be playing the decks I played before and I won't be playing decks I didn't play before.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was always kind of miffed about the card exaltation myself. Kicked around a few ideas of incorporating it for a theme deck but the extremely high cost and fact that ally can still be crippled/disabled pretty much makes it untouchable for competiive decks. A legend rises is much better for much less.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    By the way guys, If u have better suggestions for the cards I wrote above or other cards I didn't enlist, why don't you enlighten us to reach a better outcome??
    Master of Puppets
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by lorgi View Post
    They should all be playable in a way. Not everything needs to be super awesome powerful. Campfire Stories is playable. Not great but it works. Nova Infusion is just plain bad or whatever is needed to make it playable doesn't exist yet.
    Evolving Through Change

"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met Jasmine. We ate lobster, drank Piņa Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @ Xander - how about:
    2cc - Weapon - Nova Sword - 6/5 Nova sword cannot be targeted. When Nova Sword is summoned, your hero is disabled for 6 turns.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    @ Xander - how about:
    2cc - Weapon - Nova Sword - 6/5 Nova sword cannot be targeted. When Nova Sword is summoned, your hero is disabled for 6 turns.
    Will be OP, because of this card >>>> Rejuvenating Ritual , that if you were serious about the suggestion
    Master of Puppets
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild