Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    tala destroy this so hard with eleanor + ability
    ...and Eleanor gets removed so easily by ANY dmg ability (even some ally-ability)... XD
    Though i like the idea and tried something similar with tala - Erika...
    Twisted Marrow the Prophet of Mayhem
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tala isn't too popular right now, and not even all Talas run Eleanor. I do admit that stealth protector is a problem for Warriors and especially Amber. Her solution to dangerous allies is just to Cripple them. Within existing suggestions Overwhelm, Desperate tactics, and Yari Marksman can deal with Eleanor. If you really want to tech against her some other decent choices are Shield Bash, Enslave the Beast, and Layarian Diplomat.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This deck was made before v2.89 and it worked very well for me when facing most of the heros (except Tala 40%win and moonstalker 30%win). I was running 2 copies of desperate tactics as well which was very nice if you have 6 weapons and 2 lily. I think if i still play amber rain today,i will probably Make some changes.

However you need to understand that Amber's play style is more aggro. The most of the attacks goes to your opponent hero and you need to make a lot of dommage at the start of the match if you want to win the game. Disable your opponent's allies with CB (retreat) and seductress. Slow down their shadow energy with priest of the light. Yari marksman is only there for fatties. Viska and desperate tactic is The finishing.
    Last edited by Burnout1985; 02-14-2015 at 01:00 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I hope it helps you Desgami. You can bring some changes when you feel it's needed because there are plenty of possibilty to play her. Enjoy the game

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Your deck seems strange for me but I know you are a good player, so i think it works. hahaha Desperate Tactics is the reason i wanted to play Amber. I always hated warriors but this card changed my mind. I just made my Amber deck and won all my matches with her (7 in total). GG mages haha

Edit: nice to know that you are chinese ^^
    Messenger of the misty night
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn