Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Question Difference Between Classes/About Each Class

Hi, I'm a noob and I've been searching all over the place for information on the classes.

I know some things like that hunters are the only ones that can use bow weapons and traps or that rogues are about being "sneaky".

Is there a place where I can read exactly what each class is about? To give you an idea of what I mean, a wiki article on the classes or each class would be perfect. Or if you'd rather explain it, that would help too. Sorry if I ended up simply not finding information that's up somewhere.

Also, what's the difference between shadow and human? Is there one? I know that shadow heroes can't play human cards and vice versa, but, for example, do humans generally have more healing or something?

Thanks in advance.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Go to strategy guides here and check out the netdecks, I'm not saying you should netdeck but most deck posts gather some info on what each hero excels and does in the current meta. There is also shadowera.net if you want to learn even more about your favorite hero and what makes them stand out compared to others. Welcome to SE
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Like Lucas says, the strategy section will help you a lot.

Also review the cards each hero can play that will give you an idea of what thier strengths and weaknesses are.
    I wish it were as simple as humans heal more and have more health , Shadow has more powerful allies.

It's really about each hero, what thier ability is and what special class cards they can use.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I see. No wonder it was easy to find out about heroes. Thanks, guys

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you're ever stuck on how to build a specific hero feel free to post your deck concept in the strategy section and someone's bound to leave some constructive feedback!
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There are some general trends, but the faction and specific hero also have an effect... It would be easier to answer about each specific hero, but, heh, that would take a while.

Hunters tend to use more weapons, warriors have a lot of control cards and usually rely on direct damage from allies& weapons, mages have a lot of direct damage abilities...

If you find a hero who's ability you like, try asking about them and what kind of decks they work with.
    Proud Member of Alpha Predator
    Brotherhood. Honor. Glory.

I may set you on fire. It's not personal, I just like fire.

IGN: AP Flamebringer