Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Considering Praixx is getting buffed next patch how do you expect this deck to work out now?
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasBlitz View Post
    Considering Praixx is getting buffed next patch how do you expect this deck to work out now?
    Not much help really. When I use Praxix's ability, I rarely get more than 4 allies, so I doubt removing the cap helps any.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by abazigal View Post
    Not much help really. When I use Praxix's ability, I rarely get more than 4 allies, so I doubt removing the cap helps any.
    I'm with him. You can only ever get a max of 3 allies discarded from your deck, so the only way to get more than that is to seed your opponent's top deck with Redux Channel. It's actually pretty crazy how much damage Praxix is capable of doing after the update. A full 6 ally discard with Redux can deal 8 damage to the opponent. Ouch
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganjamus View Post
    I'm with him. You can only ever get a max of 3 allies discarded from your deck, so the only way to get more than that is to seed your opponent's top deck with Redux Channel. It's actually pretty crazy how much damage Praxix is capable of doing after the update. A full 6 ally discard with Redux can deal 8 damage to the opponent. Ouch
    That's actually not too bad an idea. You are assured of at least 4 damage to the opponent. I am just not sure of the merit of putting allies on top of my opponent's library just to mill them away, even if it's just to make Praxix's ability more reliable. :/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You can add rootling as a 1cc that with prax can almost always be 2/2
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

IGN: TJ Segalion - Green Creatures from other planets can also go Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by abazigal View Post
    That's actually not too bad an idea. You are assured of at least 4 damage to the opponent. I am just not sure of the merit of putting allies on top of my opponent's library just to mill them away, even if it's just to make Praxix's ability more reliable. :/
    it depends on what your end-game is. If your goal is to mill the opponent, then you're going about it all wrong using a deck filled with allies - and Praxix's ability should really be used for board control, to keep you alive until they have no deck.

If your goal is to rush them down to 0 health, then the size of their deck when you kill them is irrelevant...what is relevant is the answers that they come up with to your rush, which redux channel can be used to impede - or it can be used to buff your ability damage (essentially adding 2 damage + 2 certain ability damage, so sort of like a probabilistic fireball...best case scenario 2 allies on top is 2 damage you wouldn't have dealt if you didn't use it. Worst case scenario, putting those allies on top wouldn't have made a difference in your damage output - so then it's just 2dmg for 2). All in all, it seems like an interesting and versatile card now. Whether it'll be worth playing a rush deck, I don't know....I think as more on-discard effects get added this style will be more and more viable.
    Last edited by bobrossw; 01-18-2015 at 05:36 AM.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    With an aural battery redux hits for four, as it pings them twice. Some sort of feedback mimic combo might be possible.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Nijjis View Post
    With an aural battery redux hits for four, as it pings them twice. Some sort of feedback mimic combo might be possible.
    That's... not bad. It's better than Fireball and can be chained with said Feedback/Mimic combo.
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Actually it looks like they changed the wording on redux so it will hit for 3. That's dissapointing

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Nijjis View Post
    Actually it looks like they changed the wording on redux so it will hit for 3. That's dissapointing
    That is really disappointing lol. Guess they saw the combo potential before we did.

Long live the Queen...