Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: who are you???

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My real name is Ray. So feel free to call me that if you like.

I am 22 years old with a Bachelor's in Computer Science. Currently stuck finding an entry level job in the field unfortunately.

I first found Shadow Era when trying to find a real TCG on the Apple App Store. By real TCG, I mean card games that are more than just playing War with cards with fancy pictures on it (Which is what many of those so called TCGs happen to be). I started back in the day, think version 1.26 or so. Played for a bit, then left for a year, returning back around the testing phase for Dark Prophecies.

Outside of SE, I enjoy gaming. I play SMITE with some Heroes of the Storm on the side most of the time. I also do play some online Pokémon battles and Yugioh on the side as well. Although I really only prefer playing under old Ban Lists for the latter (April 2005 Goat Control List is best List).
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey Jao, I dig your philosophy - I'm also a fan of the Law of Attraction, life really is all about perspective I think.

Aaaanyway.....Hi, I'm heidrek rampant I'm a commercial insurance broker from New Zealand, I'm married to a beautiful wife and have a four year old little girl that luckily has her mothers looks more than mine! I came across SE when looking for an MtG alternative I could play on my phone and loved the game but it's the community that sets SE apart for me. Good people and direct access to the games developers is fantastic.

I've always loved fantasy games, I started with the Very original Dungeons and dragons, and moved on to Magic the Gathering which was more practical for me and served as my intro to TCG's. In magic I was strictly a black/red/green player for thier aggressive play styles and that remains my strategy of choice, in fact my first hero was serena due to the fact that I loved black's hand disruption in mtg so much. Now an Amber main but flirt with serena once in a while still.

Heidrek came from an old D&D campaign ages ago where I played a death priest of the same name and I've stuck with it since!

I also love video games but really only fighting games like SF (akuma and vega) and Tekken (Paul Phoenix) not that I get a chance to play them anymore!

One of my fav movie quotes:

Old mongol looking dude: "Conan, what is good in life?"
    Arnie: "Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of thier women!"
    Last edited by Heidrek Rampant; 01-20-2015 at 02:47 AM.