Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: who are you???

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien Fungus View Post
    I really am an Alien Fungus .. I hitch hiked a ride on a meteorite that crash landed on your planet where I convinced some of the local plant and animal life that kinky cross pollination was a good thing ... I plan to infect all digital life forms next...
    When I'm not doing this I hide out in Sydney Australia and suffer in the summer heat.
    You must like to party since your a FUN GUY. haha.
    E.T.C.

ENJOY THAT CATHETER

Hey I'm nurse. What do you want from me?

in the Graveyard,Amongst the fallen blades
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You can call me the "Doctor"
    Avenger Of The Fallen Blade,
    Warriors Of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness , Reborn

LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13
    Season 15 Ranking: 65
    Season 22 Ranking: 88

Blue Phoneix Guild Leader

JOIN THE MOST EPIC GUILD EVER: Warriors of The Blue Phoenix

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?19877-Guild-Warriors-of-the-Blue-Phoenix-Greatness-Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am pasdev, which means the first 3 letters of my first name and the first 3 of my family name. I live in the wonderful city of Québec, in the province of Quebec, Canada. I'm with a adorable woman who gave me a 3 years old boy and a new girl of just 6 days. I'am a former type1 mtg and i'm a little bit nostalgic because nobody play type1 right now. I sold all my cards to buy a new car LOL. I discovered shadowera by seeking entertainment on the apple store, yessss!!!! a new digit cards game. With the family, Its easy to play alone on my tab. I love this game and I hope to see this develop more rapidly to come has at least 3 extensions per year because i like to create, build and test. With one per year Its the same decks all the time with a little difference. I love the interaction on the forum, i would like to write more comments but my English is miserable, i'm a french canadian.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice to meet you pasdev. Enjoy that little baby. Best time of my life.
    E.T.C.

ENJOY THAT CATHETER

Hey I'm nurse. What do you want from me?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My name is Jonathan and I'm a flood research analyst (fancy way of saying I work a desk job) with too much time on his hands. I tend to waste a lot of that time playing games, though. The SE community is worth wasting time for :P
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi, im Gandalf The Green, High (all the time) Magi of Good Vibez. Im livin in anywhere but reality, my hobbie is... well i let u guess.
    Oh, and im a Raider 4 life.

I play SE for its intense fun and deepness and i read this forum almost daily (although i usually dont post cuz im the laziest mofo around). I just dug myself through the 2.89 thread and i post here cuz i completely agree with OP that u guys (okay, lets say "we") need to "lighten the mood and take a break for that overly intense thread about the upcoming changes".
    So chill out and take a spliff.

bigup everyone
    Last edited by FunkyGandalf; 01-17-2015 at 04:48 AM.
    I am Gandalf The Green.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am tman507, currently working in a supermarket, which makes for many adventures in people acting strangely and stupidly, lol. Starting to study computer science in order to try and get out of there. Very nearly bowled a perfect 300 game (4 pins short, gah), and have a black belt in American Tang Soo Do, although haven't been able to take part in either activity as of late due to work (don't know how I'd have time for all 3, lol). I enjoy L.A. Kings hockey, although they've sucked this season, still 2 Stanley Cups out of the last 3 seasons is quite awesome.

Still single, and not particularly enjoying it, although as some on here with girlfriends/wives have told me I should enjoy the good parts of that while I can, lol.

Been playing SE for nearly 3 years, after discovering it while looking for apps with which to play Yu-Gi-Oh!, which I also enjoy collecting and watching some, although haven't gotten into the most recent series of it.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Cool, nice to see a different kind of thread around here from time to time!

I'm Demnchi, I'm currently working at a convenience store (I can attest to tman's claims about customers) while I work on my own board game on my days off (if I'm not being lazy and turn on Monster Hunter or Freedom Wars, or something else that's time consuming). I have an Associates in Game Design that's next to worthless (the program wasn't that good unfortunately), but none the less it was a good starting point. My dream is to be a Game designer so I had to start somewhere and I'm sure I'll get there one day if I keep trying!

I found SE 3 years ago thanks to Totalbuiscuit's WTF is... video of it. Then I found my time completely consumed by it and the forums. So much so that I was made a modorator and I was helping out with all the PFG's at the time, joined AA1, then lead AA1, then AA1 merged into A1. I managed to also become the official Community Manager for a year, but that time has passed and now I'm a normal player again testing out how many different ways I can play Elementalis and Human Elementalis (Tala ). Been an interesting ride. '

Other than that, lately I've been really into board games and my collection is slowly growing! With games like Ascension, Android Net Runner, Ticket to Ride, Muchkin, Super Dungeon Explore, King of Tokyo, ect ect, I have a blast every time I bring one out.

Now if you'll excuse me, there is a Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate demo on my 3DS I must get back too.
    Last edited by Demnchi; 01-17-2015 at 06:27 PM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    while I work on my own board game on my days off (if I'm not being lazy and turn on Monster Hunter or Freedom Wars, or something else that's time consuming).
    Cool, I'm actually working on my own TCG personally - nice to know I'm not the only one with a fascination with that (I've actually done a few Warrior-quest style board games as well, just never pursued publishing them)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm LucasBlitz and this bumps my post count. If you see memes everywhere or discussion threads or at least where there'd an argument. I'm your go to guy to add even more spark to the fire.

I mostly play HS compared to SE and I'm just a freshman undergrad with a low attention span to sum everything up. I also play YuGiOh, Terraria, SSB4, UMH4 and you'll usually find me on the forums.
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง