Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: who are you???

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, im Preybird or simply PB as most call me.

Im a resource planner for a contact centre (organise leave, tell people when to take their breaks, organise shifts yadda yadda). Its not too bad as I get plenty of opportunity to stretch my creative muscle with building reports and other things, and most of the people i work with are pretty good.

I also have a wife and two kids whom i love very much, even if they do make me want to run away screaming into the night sometimes

I have been on SE so long now im really part of the furniture. Started in 1.25 before even CotC was complete. Second highest post count to Gondorian is a testament to how long Ive been here Ive pretty much touched every aspect of this game in one way or another now, guides, articles, guilds, lore, design, art. Im really grateful ive had an opportunity to influence the game I love.

Away from SE I love good old adventure games (pushing through the Broken Sword series ATM) and a bit (lot) of Street Fighter.
    Last edited by Preybird; 01-17-2015 at 09:37 PM.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
    E.T.C.

ENJOY THAT CATHETER

Hey I'm nurse. What do you want from me?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi
    Ticket to Ride
    Actually recently found out about and played this game recently thanks to my sister's boyfriend. Is quite fun and challenging.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yoyo!

I am a middle aged, not smart enough to be a nerd, guy. I live on the West Coast with my wife who is a nurse and enjoys cleaning wounds. The more puss and blood, the better. She especially loves picking clean all the dried dead nastiness. She also enjoys all the blood work. I constantly find her playing with the veins in my arm and hand (they are quite prominent) while saying to me... "they just make me want to poke them..." Love that woman. Anyhow, I have some schooling (Pre-Law with aspirations to become a Family/Constitutional attorney) under my belt but much like Alzorath, I had some choices to make. Probably could not pass the BAR anyhow. LOL. I had a child at a very young age that forced me into the working world and have been in a variety of jobs ranging from data entry to working in a beef jerky factory. Yes, it was tasty.

I am currently attempting to join a sales department on hollow ground. No puns or riddles there. I am DEAD serious. In my free time, what I have atm, I enjoy jumping back into the SE scene and trying to maintain my mediocre level of play! That is of course after I spend as much time as I can with my wife (she works nights) and my daughter.

I am glad that I started to join in on the forums. It seems like I may have missed quite a bit for all that time I abused SE for only QM. hahaha.

Nice to meet you all.

P.S. My handle is derived from the Snapple drink, MangoMadness. One of my favorite drinks of all time. How I happend to add Insano to it... *shrug*

x_X

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by InsanoMango View Post
    Yoyo!

I am a middle aged, not smart enough to be a nerd, guy. I live on the West Coast with my wife who is a nurse and enjoys cleaning wounds. The more puss and blood, the better. She especially loves picking clean all the dried dead nastiness. She also enjoys all the blood work. I constantly find her playing with the veins in my arm and hand (they are quite prominent) while saying to me... "they just make me want to poke them..." Love that woman. Anyhow, I have some schooling (Pre-Law with aspirations to become a Family/Constitutional attorney) under my belt but much like Alzorath, I had some choices to make. Probably could not pass the BAR anyhow. LOL. I had a child at a very young age that forced me into the working world and have been in a variety of jobs ranging from data entry to working in a beef jerky factory. Yes, it was tasty.

I am currently attempting to join a sales department on hollow ground. No puns or riddles there. I am DEAD serious. In my free time, what I have atm, I enjoy jumping back into the SE scene and trying to maintain my mediocre level of play! That is of course after I spend as much time as I can with my wife (she works nights) and my daughter.

I am glad that I started to join in on the forums. It seems like I may have missed quite a bit for all that time I abused SE for only QM. hahaha.

Nice to meet you all.

P.S. My handle is derived from the Snapple drink, MangoMadness. One of my favorite drinks of all time. How I happend to add Insano to it... *shrug*

x_X
    I also am a nurse, I also lived on west coast for 8 years. I lived in California right in the heart of hollywierd. I lived half s mile from mans Chinese theater. I also enjoy looking at other people veins. Especially in supermarkets while waiting in line. I work emergency room in a busy hospital. I often times hide to play shadow era. And of course who doesn't love a cold snapped.
    E.T.C.

ENJOY THAT CATHETER

Hey I'm nurse. What do you want from me?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm Waterdamaged (though I'm starting to dry out). I'm an (almost) 29 year old guy hailing from England. I'm a support worker for people with learning disabilities. I play MtG and am a huge board game nut. I've not been on SE too long but my background in MtG is really helping me out. Hi all!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Seems like we have a good mix of folks here, so I guess I'll add to the insanity with a little about myself.

I'm a 25 yr old American southern boy and the lucky husband of one amazing woman. We have a beautiful 1yr old daughter who loves driving us nuts and we are also currently due for our firstborn son.

As for profession, I'm a shit talking, fire breathing, metal melding badass... Seriously. I'm a Welder for a company who specializes in designing and assembling custom sawmill equipment for many mills across the United States and Canada.
    My wife has a degree in business and accounting, and has furthered her education to cater to her profession. She is an accountant, financial advisor and insurance agent for her family owned company.
    We both love music and have frequented a variety of concerts across the east coast in the spare time that we once had. Nowadays, were much more domesticated. Well, she is. I still love to raise a little hell every now and then >
    Last edited by Romantic Gunner; 01-18-2015 at 05:07 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am Vengeance

I am the Night
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I
    AM
    Groot!
    Never let the Right Thing be a matter of Convenience

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm Jao. That's my RL nickname. I'm an online writer. I play TCGs/CCGs when I need a break from writing. I like this game genre because the games are short and easy to finish (unlike RPGs). I have a degree in Physical Therapy but never got to practice the trade. I also have a certificate in Teaching and have just recently got my license for Teaching, so I might start applying for teaching jobs soon. I've been a TV reporter, a customer service rep in a call center, a forum moderator, a copywriter, and a private tutor.

I'm married and have a 7 year old son.

Life is great. Not because I have a great life (trust me, from the POV of others, my life sucks) but because I have a great outlook on life. While others will be sad (or frustrated/angry) because of money problems, I'll be happy because despite this, I still consider myself richer than 99% of the richest people on earth. I'm laid back, easy to satisfy, and my wants are few (mostly everything having to do with the well-being of my son).

I believe in the power of positive thinking and the law of attraction. You create the life you have by how you think and how you perceive the world around you.
    Last edited by Jao; 01-19-2015 at 03:30 PM.
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri