4x Rapid Fire
    4x Into the Forest
    4x Retreat!
    4x Rain Delay
    4x Bazaar
    4x Bad Santa
    4x Soul Seeker
    2x Golden Katar

I've been using this deck for quite a while and personally it's my favorite deck to use. I've tried others and I seem to like this one the most. Problem is, often times all it takes is 1 mishap to come about, and I will most likely lose. Is that just the con of this deck? I've seen someone post this deck, or one similar to it a while back and I know it has potential. Just wondering, are there any cards I should possibly replace since it doesn't have any of the SF or Prophecies cards in it? I see some I may like, but I also feel that they might cost too much or don't support no allies. Are there any more cards that could delay turns that I might should place inside my deck? Sometimes it feels if i had one more delay during a play that I could win but that might just be me still not using the deck to it's full potential. Thanks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi there,

I must say i don't have a lot of practise with gwenneth, but one thing you could try is shrine of negatia to recycle your Rain delay. Maybe feathered longbow could be nice to use because it's cheap. Platinum chainmail could help to survive a bit longer.

Just some ideas... GL with your deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Weevil-tipped Crossbow is a great bow with a very useful ability and also cheap (3cc).
    ~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

IGN: 17 Shining

1lluminati in 7enebris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Startleshell Vest is good for defense against lots of allies. I wouldn't recommend using Poison Arrow or Aimed Shot because you have other more important things to do than kill allies.

Weevil-Tipped Crossbow is good for early damage.
    Aldmor Accelerator is good for keeping your SE up.
    Shrine is useful for recycling Rain Delays as Zhorex said.
    Snowland Spotter could be useful in taking some aggro off your hero while also providing a secondary Rapid Fire effect.
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    aimed shot though let's my bows go up to +5 damage which is really murderous I believe with rapid fire. should I take out retreat! also? or would it be better to keep in since in a way it can drain their resources for making them replay a high casting card or to remove an ally attachment. I will probably take out poison arrow as I understand your point that I shouldn't worry about allies because of my focus on their hero. weevil tipped bow look amazing and I'm probably gonna put that in and either replace my golden katar and -maybe- my ally to bring back my bows but I'm not sure as those can be useful to rebuild my bows from discarding. shrine looks good to keep up turn delays so I might put that in too, depending on what I restructure to replace. great tips

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by xterrorx View Post
    aimed shot though let's my bows go up to +5 damage which is really murderous I believe with rapid fire. should I take out retreat! also? or would it be better to keep in since in a way it can drain their resources for making them replay a high casting card or to remove an ally attachment. I will probably take out poison arrow as I understand your point that I shouldn't worry about allies because of my focus on their hero. weevil tipped bow look amazing and I'm probably gonna put that in and either replace my golden katar and -maybe- my ally to bring back my bows but I'm not sure as those can be useful to rebuild my bows from discarding. shrine looks good to keep up turn delays so I might put that in too, depending on what I restructure to replace. great tips
    Well, I guess Gwen can make better use of Aimed Shot since her ability gives her weapons more longevity. I would consider keeping Golden Katar since it on its own can act like a Rain Delay when buffed if your opponent doesn't want to attack into it. Once you put in Weevil you probably won't need Lily but ultimately it depends on how you want your deck to be
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Idecided to remove my aimed shot, retreat, my ally in replace for snow land spotter, alsmore, negatia, and the weevil bow. I have a ton of delayed turns now with negatia, I haven't decided yet for that armor and idk if I will get it gotta keep playing around, working better so far xD still not sure about my retreat but working good for now I thinj

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Retreat is nice but I hate having too many of them because they clog my deck. They're good for removing allies that you don't want on the field but I think Rain Delay and Into the Forest are good enough to keep you safe.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You have the same issues that any solo deck has. You rely on stall cards (like rain delay) to keep you alive, and bows to deal damage. You also rely on bilateral draw to get them in hand. Giving the opponent cards means they will develop a threatening board. It also means they may pull item destruction - thereby stalling you, or ability destruction - which can end the game. Therre are tweaks you could do to be more consistent, but it's a fundamental limitation of the archetype.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    of course it's a limitation. I'm doing what I can to make the best of a near no ally, or ally - less deck since I find myself, to be the most fun and interesting. sometimes it sucks because it might rely more on what you draw, than other decks, but that just happens sometimes. sometimes people leave I find because I have so many turn delays right now lol. I threw in that shield, I like it but I don't at the same time. I may continue to use it, but ii like the restructure of my deck now