Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Deck Victor Heartstrike

Hello there. I've started playing today and I'm looking for some advices on how to build a begginer's deck for the hero Victor. The cards I own for now are the basic Victor's deck, the Shadow Hunter deck and 1x Aldon.
    Can someone write here some decklist or tell me what cards I should buy at first?

Sorry for my english, I'm from Brasil
    And thank you

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi, welcome to the games.

Your basic Hunter deck is gonna be tough as you really need more cards. But as for the ones you want....

Hunters gambit
    Soul Seeker
    Poison Arrow
    Every trap card you can get!
    Spike trap
    Snare trap
    Decoy trap
    Grundlers double
    Bobcat
    Venomflame Archer

I'm sorry I don't play hunters much, so I don't have a good deck to give you, but I sugest you look in the "strategy" section and you will find good decks there.

Welcome to the game and forums. I'll try to find something useful and bring it back here.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you. I'll look some decks there. Already bought 2x Bobcat, 2x Snare Trap and 2x Hunter's Gambit.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin View Post
    Thank you. I'll look some decks there. Already bought 2x Bobcat, 2x Snare Trap and 2x Hunter's Gambit.
    That is a very good start. You could also invest in Zailen Crusader for free Gambits and A Legend Rises (2 at most) to help against Warriors. I would suggest buying 2 more Gambits, 2 more Bobcats and 2 more Snare Traps before anything else. A cheap (gold-wise) 3cc ally that is also pretty good is Spirit Warden.
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganjamus View Post
    That is a very good start. You could also invest in Zailen Crusader for free Gambits and A Legend Rises (2 at most) to help against Warriors. I would suggest buying 2 more Gambits, 2 more Bobcats and 2 more Snare Traps before anything else. A cheap (gold-wise) 3cc ally that is also pretty good is Spirit Warden.
    Thank you for the help

Could you help with one more doubt? What to do with the Shadow Crystals? Buy packs? What packs are better for beginners?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin View Post
    Thank you for the help

Could you help with one more doubt? What to do with the Shadow Crystals? Buy packs? What packs are better for beginners?
    If you are happy with your deck and you want to make it better then buy an Elemental starter deck and sell everything. You'll get around 2200 gold that you can use towards more cards. But if you're feeling lucky buy a Shattered Fates pack and hope for a Loest or Rothem which sell for 2400 I think.

I really wouldn't recommend the SF pack route since you're more likely to get a bunch of crap lol.
    Last edited by Ganjamus; 01-15-2015 at 09:46 PM.
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...