Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Airact View Post
    It's certainly playable without Supernova but I think you lose too much potential value by not playing both.
    Yeah, Supernova is a must have in GB and PU works well with it, but as I said, PU is a lot more than that.
    ~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

IGN: 17 Shining

1lluminati in 7enebris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Its basic dmg is too low. Maybe that ally is good with some supernova combos. But in this deck it just be on board thats all.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I get what you say, PU works well with burn spells supporting him, and you should really consider adding some of them.

Your deck has some good synergies, especially Dakrath/Death Collector + Bone Sabre, but there are some cards that are not well focused in the win strategy of the deck.
    For example you have 3 SBO, 3 Kairos and 4 Dakrath. That's too much, you're not supposed to swarm with fatties, it's just not possible. Dakrath and Kairos are unique so you can't play more than one, they often are dead draw.
    SBO can be good in a rush version of GB focused on ping damage and burn, but in your current build with no burn it just doesn't make sense. You want to bring back Dakrath, not a SBO.
    Also Grave Resistance isn't worth it because you have a lot of non-undead allies (and Dakrath already has damage reduction).
    If you want to stick with the undead build, I suggest you to try something more like this:

Hero - Gravebone

4x harbringer of the lost
    4x Death Collector
    4x Cryptspawn Tormentor
    4x falseblood cultist
    3x dakrath

2x stoneskin
    3x crystal shards (I'm not a big fan of this card in GB, but it can help a lot with undead tribe)
    3x grave resistance
    2x bone sabre
    4x Fireball
    4x Lightning Strike
    3x Supernova

If you don't want to stick with the undead build you can try the Urigon build with burn + phoenix urigon + some tough allies and dakrath.

1lluminati in 7enebris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In this deck GB looses HP rly fast. Supernova gonna make you suicide. 4 dakraths must be. If i get 2 dakraths on first draw i dont have to fink what to sacrifice, and you must get him in graveyard rly fast. Kairos is also very important for this deck and it does not have to work with sabre cuz its ability is like sabre. If ill get too much dakraths in graveyard i can remove it by death collector especially against decks with not much allies. Also its good against spirit warden. SBO also helps in this deck it gives one se good when you have first turn. Bringing him back gives u 5/4 ally and 1 se that gives you time if you cant dig up dakrath otherwise its just for sacrifice. Ressistance hmm maybe 4 is too much but it gives huge boost to death collector in early game and makes dakrath closer to immortality ;P
    Shadow font is need too, max source you get during game is 5 maybe 6 so it gives you fatty on board if got killed etc.
    If you think this deck is so bad then play it 10 times and then say what you think. You are very experienced and i respect that but deck wins all other exists?
    I hope you ll enjoy this deck.. Ofc you have to know how to play ;P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    interesting deck.

i rarely use supernova in gravebone myself.

but i do think you shouldnt add extra cards just to intentionally sac. so 4 dakrath is a bad idea if that is your reasoning.

why grave resistance? i dont think you have enough undead to make it worth it.

im cool with adding shadowfont to gravebone as long as you have enough 5cc+ allies its worth that extra card to gain the se to get it back instead of just casting another copy of the ally. not sure about stone skin or crystal shard. sun-blighted one "looks" like its good, but it really isnt because why would you really bring it back when you have much better and bigger allies to bring back.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You think cryptspawn gonna be much better then sbo? And can someone give me link to some gb pro deck pls.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Here's mine. I've changed it a little since then (for exemple I have 3 Dakraths now and Tome of Knowledge instead of Amulet of Conjuring), but it's a good starting poing http://shadowera.net/path-to-immorta...ce-tournament/

1lluminati in 7enebris