Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The mighty Karash will rise again!
    ~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

IGN: 17 Shining

1lluminati in 7enebris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I still fail to understand how that Praxis change actually changes things.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    the nerf to krygon was unnecessary the noobs win again. like honestly the DT's need to stop listening to these below average players. not dissing anybody or saying they opinions are not valid but when you got the more advanced or creditable players saying a card is fine it should have more weight then some rook saying nerf krygon cuz it stops my rush deck or helps kill my fortified wisp cuz its damage is unpreventable!! the absolute complete destruction of the discard zal is ridiculous!! and anybody who knows me or has played me knows i dont use zal so thats not y im defending it. im tired of seeing good cards get nerfed to uselessness and honestly this maybe where i leave SE for other games the nerfs are getting ridiculous. all it takes is one below average whiner with some more below average whiners to nerf good cards.
    MEMBER OF ALPHA PREDATOR

Apex predator ( also known as alpha, super, top or top-level predators) are predators with few to no predators of their own, residing at the top of their food chain.

IGN: AP Osiris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    P
    Quote Originally Posted by u cant win View Post
    the nerf to krygon was unnecessary the noobs win again. like honestly the DT's need to stop listening to these below average players. not dissing anybody or saying they opinions are not valid but when you got the more advanced or creditable players saying a card is fine it should have more weight then some rook saying nerf krygon cuz it stops my rush deck or helps kill my fortified wisp cuz its damage is unpreventable!! the absolute complete destruction of the discard zal is ridiculous!! and anybody who knows me or has played me knows i dont use zal so thats not y im defending it. im tired of seeing good cards get nerfed to uselessness and honestly this maybe where i leave SE for other games the nerfs are getting ridiculous. all it takes is one below average whiner with some more below average whiners to nerf good cards.
    What he said.

Plus there is exactly zero reasons to nerf krygon. He is not op at all and is just fine. Keep him.
    Last edited by Middle Aged Nerd; 01-13-2015 at 02:52 PM.
    E.T.C.

ENJOY THAT CATHETER

Hey I'm nurse. What do you want from me?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Middle Aged Nerd View Post
    P

What he said.
    Agree with u can't win also
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Guys do you think ythan is cool now? I think just as if nothing happened
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    my personal opinion. dont ever nerf anything unless its broken (meaning that card wins the game, by itself). only buff things.

why? because some power creep is needed, otherwise why would you play any new cards? and none of the cards nerfed needed it.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Middle Aged Nerd View Post
    P

What he said.
    He said that noobs cries destroy the game. Im totally noob to this game but i know it from other games and i agree with him.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahiri View Post
    Amulet's change is senseless imho.
    This way it is still usable for rush mages (especially Aramia, but also Loest), but totally useless for other mages, like Majiya and Raikka that would need it.
    Ythan ability buff is ok, but it doesn't remove it's main weakness, the lack of board impact. It will be easier to buff him with good hasted allies in future though. At least moonstalker and tala are not autoloss anymore.
    I'm also wondering why Raikka wasn't buffed.
    The change to Dagger of Fate was needed because of that annoying rush Aramia, but Zaladar should have something back. Brimstone devourer ha been nerfed, Soulbound Armor has been nerfed, Krygon has been nerfed, Harbinger has been nerfed, Cutlass has been removed from his pool, Dagger has been nerfed. Zaladar player must be very angry these days...
    So I made a lean and mean serena deck to be able to beat rush mages but still be versatile enough to take on others. Even then, almost every game ended with me and the opponent both under 5hp, with luck and turn order determining who won. that 3-4 hp loss paying forr their ridiculous draw would have made a big difference.

Zaladar will be fine - discard was never his only build and is still strong. The meta was also set up to counter him...Dagger made zaladar be able to have nearly every card in deck cause damage to hero the turn it was played. Now that's a little less. More importantly Dagger let Aramia do 3 free damage to the hero nearly every turn on top of burn cards. This ruins that form of rush.

Combined with the nerf to aoc these mean that skilled players with relatively quick decks will be able to take out rush decks 70-80% of the time (rather than 60, as it has been), and slower decks will be closer to 30-40% (instead of never).

Robe of mending means that mages will not be able to win against priests with an early rush followed by burn spam. If the priest can spam healing, he opponent will need removal or allies to eat away at durability.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    all im saying nerf wat needs to be nerfed and stop killing cards cuz random player is mad cuz krygon stops his set up. cuz if one card can kill your build its not good to begin with. what is the point of making it 1hp? and taking the -1 to health? i want one of the DT to explain this to me. in wat way was krygon OP to need another nerf. when it was originally made to give shadow a boost against the mighty human early game.
    MEMBER OF ALPHA PREDATOR

Apex predator ( also known as alpha, super, top or top-level predators) are predators with few to no predators of their own, residing at the top of their food chain.

IGN: AP Osiris