Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Suggestion: Stream-Friendly Spectating

currently, we can spectate games live but with no way to view the hands of both players
    i'd like Wulven to implement spectating that can show the hands of both players
    players can allow/disallow spectating of hands thru an option (default mode is disallowed)
    players can also choose to allow global spectating or allow only certain people
    or disallow spectating altogether (can be a paid premium) i can't state how many times i've wanted this feature so my games can't be scouted (would eliminate the need for alts)

would come in handy for streaming tournaments
    as well as for managing tournaments (for TOs, it becomes easier to check decks in deck locks)
    Last edited by Jao; 01-15-2015 at 09:41 PM.
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri