Hi guys, I'll be going on a holiday on monday, but before that I would like to share this deck with you.
I have played many games vs people playing with Vince's Baduruu and never lost a single one.

Hero (1)

Baduruu

Allies (17)

4x Cleric of Asyn - Can become a huge attacker and I like the high health. Attack with Baduruu and then with him when Obelisk is out.
3x Spitfire Hound - Nice ability damage and great combo with Gambit
3x Ravager Zealot - Surprise 3 damage
4x Murderous Hulk - Beast, drop him and you have an immediate threat which survives nova
3x Thriss Demolitionist - Shines vs solo decks and warriors

Abilities (15)

4x Hunter's Gambit - Auto include, combo's really well with the ravagers
3x Decoy trap - To maintain a hulk or Thrish is amazing
2x Thriss Almanac - Huge threat on its own and says goodby to solo decks
3x Obelisk of Echoes - Amazingly efficient item/ability remover
2x Vision of Endia - Viska, Dakrath, Worm, Fortified? Np This card tested surprisingly well and outshines One-Shot
1x Crystal Shards - I found a need for additional draw and can be targeted and destroyed by Zealot/Spitfire

Items

4x Grundler's Double - Baduru's weapon
1x Soul Seeker - Mages still exist
2x Emore Crossbow - Fatty killer

The deck is pretty consistent and is I guess similar to that one of Otto7.

Turn 1 obelisk together with turn 4 gambit and spitfire is a very solid combo and often devastating.
Also Thriss Demo/Hulk + Decoy trap is really good as they often expect a snare trap.

Moonstalker is also very doable, because of spitfire, hulk and GD.

A spam of fatties and rogue players are though for the deck. Also when you don't draw Thriss, solo decks can also be though, since you rely on killing allies to remove their abilities and weapons.

I once had a winning streak of 11 in the 300 + rank.

Hope guys like it!