Close

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    "my lawsuit was actually little more than a small claims lawsuit. If you file a real lawsuit in Arizona you file that in superior court. I filed it in a court that is lower than that called the justice court, and it’s not actually small claims court. For legal reasons, I didn’t file it in small claims. It has to do with the fact that I wanted a declaration that we were not investors, we were buyers. You can’t do that in small claims court, so I filed it in justice court."

http://venturebeat.com/2013/01/22/wh...-he-was-right/

creator-responsibility.png

https://ksr-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/...onsibility.png

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Romantic Gunner View Post
    3.0? We've been on v.2.88 for two months now. At this rate, we'll reach v.3.0 in 2017.
    You think that 3.0 must follow 2.99, which follows 2.98, etc?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    You think that 3.0 must follow 2.99, which follows 2.98, etc?
    I think the company that you are employed by is that damn sorry. Yes

Furthermore, I don't think it would be outlandish to estimate 3.0's release date even later than 2017, because no one has heard as much as a peep about any sort of a date of completion concerning anything to do with this company. All we know, is that 'soon' is a f*cking lie.

Honestly, I'm not sure how you can stand on the side of the fence you're on while Wulven's contributors are being treated in such a manner. I wonder which song you'll be singing when your paycheck will be in the bank 'soon'...
    Last edited by Romantic Gunner; 01-11-2015 at 07:28 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Honestly, I'm not sure how you can stand on the side of the fence you're on while Wulven's contributors are being treated in such a manner. I wonder which song you'll be singing when your paycheck will be in the bank 'soon'...
    Okay, I think that's a bit overkill don't you think? Remember there is a person on the other side of that comment. Gondorian may be the one taking the brute of this being the only active staff member that posts on the forums, but that doesn't mean he's solely responsible for the state of Wulven. Even if the communication is poor (which it is), it doesn't condone that sort of response.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmmm... Does anyone know where the base of operations is for wulven? If you do, does anyone here live nearby? If you do, could you raid it, and get answers? That's all we want right now.
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Furthermore, I don't think it would be outlandish to estimate 3.0's release date even later than 2017, because no one has heard as much as a peep about any sort of a date of completion concerning anything to do with this company. All we know, is that 'soon' is a f*cking lie.

OK, well I'm lost on the 3.0 reply. If you check back over SE's history, we didn't do an update for every possible 0.01 increment.

As for the rest, please see the forum code of conduct or you will be banned soon.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

If you dislike the game so much, then why do you keep playing and posting?
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by oggtheman View Post
    Does anyone know where the base of operations is for wulven?
    Hanoi, Vietnam--not where I expected (though staff may be elsewhere). Not a jurisdiction susceptible to much legal leverage from the West, to say the least. But complaints can still be lodged with Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/contact

https://www.linkedin.com/company/wulven-game-studios
    Last edited by Aegis N; 01-11-2015 at 07:57 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegis N View Post
    Hanoi, Vietnam--not where I expected (though staff may be elsewhere). Not a jurisdiction susceptible to much legal leverage from the West, to say the least. But complaints can still be lodged with Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/contact

https://www.linkedin.com/company/wulven-game-studios
    I don't want to sue them- I want some form of communication that isn't from GDC
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by starval View Post
    If you dislike the game so much, then why do you keep playing and posting?
    Honestly I think he loves the game so much and he want it to develop but he's just bored of waiting for updates as its actually taking much much time and I see lots of people angry of this..

@ gunner : dude just be sure that we all want kick starter to be fully released even im sure wulven team just want to drop this responsibility off their shoulders but actually if wulven team are facing problems to finish something we I guess should just stay with them and give support as they all served us many things and made this wonderful game

@gondorian : gondorian if some people are upset with " soon " may you just reveal the problems facing wulven ( or what's left for for you to be completed ) to us so that we just know what's happening

For me I'm just enjoying this amazing game right now and just think the game is playable and nice now
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control