Close

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

So it's been a year...

So yes its been a year since kickstarter, set 3 is not even close to completion... None of the important change as been implanted... Set 4 maybe in 2years. Nice job shadow era team. Sry but I'm tierd of this Bull...
    Twitch.tv/baloo666

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I agree there is a lot of stuff outstanding from the kickstarter, but set 3 (the 202 card set) is very much near completion. Once the rest of the art is added, it's done, aside from possible wording tweaks before printing. Design-wise, we can independently work on set 4, which we have been doing, as well as make balance changes to SF before it is locked down.

Which "important change" are you talking about?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Take your pick, because next to none of them have been implemented.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There has to be better communication between Wulven and the consumer. This is directly towards Wulven. I know there are reasons why updates,sets, etc. move slower than other games, plus you have a physical division to cover, but it's 2015 and this an OCG, communication should be better than what it's is. Deadlines, trail periods, etc. should all be explained. If errors arise and something can't be done on time let the consumers know. Don't leave them in the dark for months on end. I'm not talking about going on a forum and having gond reply to a post...I'm talking posting that annoucment. This game should be constantly posting announcements from Wulven about what is going on, their future plans, dates/deadlines, and reasons why something might not be finished on time. There should be at least 2 post by Wulven monthy about the games status.
    Last edited by Bmyers; 01-10-2015 at 02:55 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Romantic Gunner View Post
    Take your pick, because next to none of them have been implemented.
    We know you think it's all important, but I was asking the OP.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmyers View Post
    There has to be better communication between Wulven and the consumer. This is directly towards Wulven. I know there are reasons why updates,sets, etc. move slower than other games, plus you have a physical division to cover, but it's 2015 and this an OCG, communication should be better than what it's is. Deadlines, trail periods, etc. should all be explained. If errors arise and something can't be done on time let the consumers know. Don't leave them in the dark for months on end. I'm not talking about going on a forum and having gond reply to a post...I'm talking posting that annoucment. This game should be constantly posting announcements from Wulven about what is going on, their future plans, dates/deadlines, and reasons why something might not be finished on time. There should be at least 2 post by Wulven monthy about the games status.
    I agree with this.

There were the Page from the Tome of Knowledge posts, but they stopped at end of November. Time for another, I think!

The last update can be seen here: http://www.shadowera.com/content.php?5-News

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree with this.
    Good to hear. Can you bring it up in a team meeting?
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In red the Major features missing from Kickstarter:

With the new set, we also plan to introduce several major new features:

Campaign Mode - Every hero will have a unique campaign to play through that sheds light on their backstory. Campaign missions will have a variety of unique win conditions and alternate game modes, as well as many new campaign-only cards. Read more

3d Battlefield - The entire game interface will be overhauled, including a great looking battlefield rendered in 3d to complement the gorgeous cards. No longer just a mobile game, all aspects of Shadow Era will be polished to look great on high end PCs.

Tournament System - Enter the automated tournament queues to win big prizes and bragging rights! Featuring constructed, draft, and meltdown tournaments, you're sure to be up for a challenge! Read more

Player Auctions - To complement the in-game merchant, players will be able to trade cards for gold using the new auction system. Operated like a stock market with bids and asks, getting rid of your extra cards or finding that card you need will get a whole lot easier.

Improved Deck Builder - Building great decks is half the fun of any TCG! The aging deck builder will be improved to add new features to let you build new decks with ease.

Player Profiles - Show off your skills and find more about who you're up against! Full player profiles will be visible including statistics, new badges and titles.

Guilds and Leagues - The competition is uniting and you must do the same! Join a guild for fame and glory, and compete in the new multiplayer ranking system featuring leagues.

Last Developer update was on July 23 2014
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...card-gam/posts

We've been hard at work on the major new features. You can check out the public test server now for the new targeting system, playmats, and the automated tournament system. We're planning to push these features live in a few weeks. Up next is the single player campaigns!
    Last edited by GreyMouser; 01-11-2015 at 02:10 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyMouser View Post
    In red the Major features missing from Kickstarter:

With the new set, we also plan to introduce several major new features:

Campaign Mode - Every hero will have a unique campaign to play through that sheds light on their backstory. Campaign missions will have a variety of unique win conditions and alternate game modes, as well as many new campaign-only cards. Read more

3d Battlefield - The entire game interface will be overhauled, including a great looking battlefield rendered in 3d to complement the gorgeous cards. No longer just a mobile game, all aspects of Shadow Era will be polished to look great on high end PCs.

Tournament System - Enter the automated tournament queues to win big prizes and bragging rights! Featuring constructed, draft, and meltdown tournaments, you're sure to be up for a challenge! Read more

Player Auctions - To complement the in-game merchant, players will be able to trade cards for gold using the new auction system. Operated like a stock market with bids and asks, getting rid of your extra cards or finding that card you need will get a whole lot easier.

Improved Deck Builder - Building great decks is half the fun of any TCG! The aging deck builder will be improved to add new features to let you build new decks with ease.

Player Profiles - Show off your skills and find more about who you're up against! Full player profiles will be visible including statistics, new badges and titles.

Guilds and Leagues - The competition is uniting and you must do the same! Join a guild for fame and glory, and compete in the new multiplayer ranking system featuring leagues.

Last Developer update was on July 23 2014
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...card-gam/posts

We've been hard at work on the major new features. You can check out the public test server now for the new targeting system, playmats, and the automated tournament system. We're planning to push these features live in a few weeks. Up next is the single player campaigns!
    Reading all those changes made me excited for a half - second, than immediately sad because I have not seen any of it. lol.
    IGN: Darrkloki

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree there is a lot of stuff outstanding from the kickstarter, but set 3 (the 202 card set) is very much near completion. Once the rest of the art is added, it's done, aside from possible wording tweaks before printing. Design-wise, we can independently work on set 4, which we have been doing, as well as make balance changes to SF before it is locked down.

I'm sorry Gondo,
    But you mean , this whole thing is held up because of printing issues? My digital game is in the crapper because it wants to physical? Dammit. I've got 3 hobby shops in driving distance, and none of them will carry SE physicals because, they can't even sell the Mtg boosters they have in stock, much less the Yugio or Pokemon.

Dang, i love the game, but if I'm gonna be waiting for real people to buy real cards, I'm gonna die before I see set 5.

You guys wanna sell to live people? Make the hard decisions and get the product out there to sell! They can't buy what nots there!
    ( so I wait for my digital kickstarter bonuses - I got some- but the others I must wait for)

Dammit, I didn't realize this was why it was taking so long.
    Stupid me.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread