Close

Threaded View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

A Full Card List Section

I'm curious as to why all of the cards aren't listed on the Card List page? I'm talking specifically about Corrupted Angel, Soulbound Angel, Carmila, Karlstrad and Scourge... not even Loest and Rothem are there.

I understand that these are all--in some way--more special than the other cards, but to just not include them on the card list could make it seem like they don't exist for someone that doesn't already know otherwise. I don't see how that could be good for the game overall.

I mean, I guess I could understand why the two Angels and Carmila aren't included, but the others are actually playable cards that Wulven sells in-game. But even though the former three cards are super exclusive, I dont see why they cant be listed. I believe they say on the card that they are restricted. A label for them on the card list page could reinforce that as well.

Sure it would be nice to see them on the list, but the purpose of this thread is not to request for them to be added. I am primarily just looking for an answer as to why the cards aren't there, purely out of curiosity.

Thanks
    Last edited by Kross; 04-29-2015 at 09:45 PM.