Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I loged in to post a "anyone have a good Bloodfang deck" thread. I would love to be able to use him. Will shift meta. Thanks bro
    E.T.C.

ENJOY THAT CATHETER

Hey I'm nurse. What do you want from me?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hey.

i never really considered playing Bloodfang but this deck made me reconsider. nice!

have you tried to use Howlfang, Terror of the Vale instead of Griptooth? would be more offensive. yes, it requires another hand card but it would be nice with Dread Wolf and (don't know whether it triggers the ability, but if...) Bloodpack Shaman -> Dread Wolf -> Midnight Howl for Shaman = (1+1) + (3+1) hasted dmg, and a 5/5 (and Dread Wolf) body on the board... Guess this would be (if possible) a SUPER-KILLER-COMBO? for 5SE & 3 Handcards (1is returned) and one Dread Wolf in the graveyard... but this is just my fantasy - no idea if it actually works^^
    Last edited by mrs choo; 01-13-2015 at 03:11 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello ) thanks for nice comments , actually as I got a foil howlfang I thought of adding
    + 2 howl -1 tiger -1 Shaman , btw shaman is not used very much in most matches ... this deck isn't control style like Ms so most of time shaman not for looping shaman

Note: never touch griptooth !!!!!!!!!! Winner vs mages
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah grip tooth is really handy against many Heros. Protects your other allies from attatchments, it's great vs warriors. Survives supernova, makes a tempting target vs loest. Good vs Serena and lance it can slow down the card draw a turn if they have IGG. Good vs wulven because of their ability card vs allies. Yeah I'm only running two right now I might add another, good card.

Oh yeah, howl fang is a definite yes. I run three in my ms because I like him that much. With howl fangs ability he can also survive a supernova.
    Last edited by Nijjis; 01-19-2015 at 02:54 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Solid deck and very different from my Bloodfang build. I have to say my favorite thing is that this is the first deck I've seen that in my opinion actually SHOULD have Wulven Scout - nice. gonna build this in my secondary slot for bloodfang an play with it a bit.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yep, much better than my Bloodfang. Feel sorry for the poor Gravebone I just played that used an Amulet of Conjuring before I brought out the tactician - ruined his day

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hahahaha yeah mystica this happen and thanks for good feedback

And again I am sad the thread didn't get much feedback or views coz its blood fang ... I swear I was having very good wins at 325+ blood fang is competitive but use it in a different way than Ms if u just go very control you will feel Ms is better

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lol, actually it plays different from all the major MS archtypes: Rush, Control, Millstalker etc. Every other Bloodfang deck I've seen (mine included) was a rush build. I appreciate that you posted this so it helps everyone from thinking Bloodfang is a one trick pony. This build is better than my SF MS build (rush) and that says a lot, but it does take a bit of practice to use effectively.

I wouldn't say that this deck is auto loss VS Zal or MS, both are painfull matches though. Amber can really trip me up when I use this deck too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Maybe... I faced like 5 zeal and couldn't win , amber is funny easier than Ms lol she won't summon a weapon as she can't deal 4 dmg t4 without weapon and if she cripple OK she still in trouble for passive

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Interesting deck and very versatile. Will take a look, my only question would be how does this match up to Victor? I know among Zal and MS, Victor is also a tough cookie to break.
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง