Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Fire & Ice - Frostmire Concept

Morning,

A friend of mine recently got me playing Shadow Era and I jumped at the chance to play Eladwen Frostmire, being that her ability and flavor suited my play style in previous games. Having gotten a few games under my belt, I struck out and began searching through the various cards that would be available to me for my selected hero. In my search, I came to realize I really like the feel of Frozen and Ablaze.

I am not an overly competitive player and ultimately seek to have a deck that is simply fun to play. That said, I am new and am very much in search of guidance in how to approach building a deck around this concept. What things should I be looking for going forward? What cards best fit this theme..? As it stands, all I really can do is dump all the cards that say "Frozen" or "Ablaze" in a deck and call it a day... But that stems from me not knowing the full range of cards available to me... Or how they might necessarily interact with a concept such as this.

Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated!

-Glass

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Check the new players thread you posted, Ganjumus posted all the cards with the terms , frozen or ablaze that Elad can use, dam nice of him!

But your gonna need allies, and other spells plus abilities for draw. Armor to .

Why don't you put a deck together and post it here and we will try to help you perfect it.

( but if I were you, I'd go for stall Elad or my fav Elad Rush. )
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread