Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

[SF] Piraxix "Advancing Discarded Army"

Hi all I have posted a new deck on your favorite Shadow Era fan site. This time I'm bringing a different approach to Piraxix.

[SF] Piraxix "Advancing Discarded Army"

As always enjoy!
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    This Praxix deck seems...abnormal
    It's strange seeing a Praxix deck without the usual Praxix cards (Dagger of Fate, etc.) What I'm afraid of when using this deck would be not being able to regain the board once I've lost board control. I can see how Praxix's ability can deal 3-4(usually) but that is frequently not sufficient to regain the board. There's the Rampant Krygons that can only deal 3 damage once summoned.
    Other than that, the deck looks pretty solid. Tons of allies to get the best out of Praxix's ability and the most effective Soul Reapers one will ever play. Have you considered adding in a couple of Eternal Renewals? it could be good against Stall decks. By the way, have you played another Praxix when using the deck? Wondering how well this deck would go against another praxix
    Last edited by Proditer; 12-19-2014 at 01:17 PM.
    HS achievements:
    Early Closed Beta player
    First few that made Malygos Rogue
    Closed Beta Unleash combo creator
    6x Legend

SE achievements:
    Does playing since early 2012 count?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You could use Stardust Extractor instead of Belladonna for card draw. Also Meat wagon would make sense in this deck

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You will be surprised at how much back and forth there is for the board and every game is long.

Please note the article is written using an earlier version of the deck.

Newer version does have 3 meat wagon, 3 soulbound armor and 2 MCs for my non ally composition (no soul reaper). This deck is still being worked on but it surprises me how it is able to apply pressure and hang in the fight. Ill continue to play this because its enjoyable but I don't know how "tuned" ill ever get it to be
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Very fun concept that moves away from the boring milling archetype. My version has only 4 meat wagon and 35 allies including slingblade demon for more shenningans. Its very feast of famine but that's the fun part.

Kudos to Buqs for this one
    Evolving Through Change

"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met Jasmine. We ate lobster, drank Piņa Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think I recall watching you play a game with this last night, Buqs. I was intrigued, to say the least.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I love the versatility of this deck and am proud to reached a top rating 306 with a slighly different version. Good job on this buqs!
    Sleipnir - Deceiver of Gods
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

"Who are the twain that on ten feet run? Three eyes they have, but only one tail. Alright guess now this riddle, Heithrek!"

IGN: BP Sleipnir

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Let's see what allies the future expansions will bring to this deck.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleipnir85 View Post
    I love the versatility of this deck and am proud to reached a top rating 306 with a slighly different version. Good job on this buqs!
    thanks brother and congrats on the 300+!

the style is versatile. I used a different version for our inhouse king of the hill competition
    EveryThing Changes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trying this deck out as well, but with meat wagons and 2 infinity core in place of soul reaper.

2 games so far, beat one bane bow, lost to a 80-deck Praxix, which ironically enough, just decked me to death.

Fun concept. It sure is fun to see how far we can go with a purely ally deck.