Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Romantic Gunner View Post
    Oh, I see. Since it isn't like fb you don't like it?
    G+ already has all the features offered that Tg are in the process of implementing like video chat for instance.
    G+ is more work oriented these days with google drive, gmail and a cloud drive. I myself use G+ sometimes for my reports so I don't have a problem with them, they just don't have the social grip like FB, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter.
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Episode 18 has been recorded in full, but will be released in separate sections this time, to make it more accessible to our listeners with shorter attention spans - err, I mean, less time on their hands.

You may download the first installment of the episode HERE.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/7u56...u/SotE18-A.mp3
    Last edited by BlanketEffect; 04-04-2015 at 08:52 AM.
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The second half of the discussion between Otto, SamuelJ, and I revolving around the changes in version 2.9 is available for download now. This part covers the rejigs on the list.

You may download the second installment of the episode HERE.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/zsw1...3/SotE18-B.mp3
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    It's about time there was another one of these! I used to enjoy listening to it and vaguely remember being on it once or twice ...

Third time's a charm???

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Brand new State of the Era episode has been uploaded to YouTube and is viewable now. Link to the video has been added to the main episode list at the top of the thread.

Participants include Alliance One members: BlanketEffect, Otto7, Wimbled, and Shadow Era forum and game development legend, Gondorian, who has recently rejoined Alliance One.

Topics discussed are the current meta for the SlugFest tournament, as well as analysis on the Locations introduced in the Lost Lands expansion set.

Enjoy!

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlanketEffect View Post
    Brand new State of the Era episode has been uploaded to YouTube and is viewable now. Link to the video has been added to the main episode list at the top of the thread.

Participants include Alliance One members: BlanketEffect, Otto7, Wimbled, and Shadow Era forum and game development legend, Gondorian, who has recently rejoined Alliance One.

Topics discussed are the current meta for the SlugFest tournament, as well as analysis on the Locations introduced in the Lost Lands expansion set.

Enjoy!
    Three years later, my dream comes true. Was a pleasure to be part of the recording.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro