Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Talking Not Entirely New

Hello all who end up reading this I'm not entirely new but I am new to the forums. The reason I am writing this is because I want to start being competitive in Shadow Era. I'm currently Level: 9 Rating: 181, anyway when do tournaments and things like that occur I am very interested in joining and gaining experience from the top players.

in the Graveyard,Amongst the fallen blades
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ello well if you wanna get competitive I recommend joining a guild ofc I'll recommend bp we have a good tourney win record and reward players doing so good in tourneys,
    But if you look in organized play you'll see all the tourneys to sign up for. Are you familiar with irc?
    Avenger Of The Fallen Blade,
    Warriors Of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness , Reborn

LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13
    Season 15 Ranking: 65
    Season 22 Ranking: 88

Blue Phoneix Guild Leader

JOIN THE MOST EPIC GUILD EVER: Warriors of The Blue Phoenix

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?19877-Guild-Warriors-of-the-Blue-Phoenix-Greatness-Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviosablade View Post
    Ello well if you wanna get competitive I recommend joining a guild ofc I'll recommend bp we have a good tourney win record and reward players doing so good in tourneys,
    But if you look in organized play you'll see all the tourneys to sign up for. Are you familiar with irc?
    A guild hmm.. a guild sounds interesting and yes I am familiar with irc, just had to look it up.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome! For competitive play, check out the Organized Play section. For some nice deck ideas and articles check out www.shadowera.net

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelJ View Post
    Welcome! For competitive play, check out the Organized Play section. For some nice deck ideas and articles check out www.shadowera.net
    Thank you, I'll be sure to do that. I already have a deck that I do love playing(Victor). I've been winning pretty consistently with it lately but every deck can use some tweaking

Edit: That's a great site has lots of good information.
    Last edited by Th3Unknown; 12-15-2014 at 10:47 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Unknown View Post
    A guild hmm.. a guild sounds interesting and yes I am familiar with irc, just had to look it up.
    Most guilds have internal tournies now here's a basic breakdown of each guild
    A1: very competitve just won wc 2014 been around a long time
    Ap: serious hardcore, but they are a new guild not as exp as older guilds with functions but they know their stuff
    Bp: casual or competitive your welcome here and also we have the highest tourny wins as well very experinced, been around a long time, massive community latest populated,and half the grand finals of wc were bp members goes to show we train hard.
    Rs: like bp but very new but the founding members are of a1 origin so very well experinced guild for being a new one not bad.
    Ka: Korean guild very experinced.
    17 Italian guild has some big names their very good guild.
    Etc: very good guild has good deckbuilding theorists and good players like bob Ross preybird and many more
    E2e Christian guild very good values and very good guild only guild with a dual membership, but of your in another guild your limited to certain things in e2e I Belive not sure.....
    Tj: hardcore guild been around ahwile knows their stuff very experinced
    And there's probably a few I missed out on bit those are some guilds to look into
    Greatness , Reborn

LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?19877-Guild-Warriors-of-the-Blue-Phoenix-Greatness-Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ap: serious hardcore, but they are a new guild not as exp as older guilds with functions but they know their stuff
    Bp: casual or competitive your welcome here and also we have the highest tourny wins as well very experinced, been around a long time, massive community latest populated,and half the grand finals of wc were bp members goes to show we train hard.
    Rs: like bp but very new but the founding members are of a1 origin so very well experinced guild for being a new one not bad.
    Etc: very good guild has good deckbuilding theorists and good players like bob Ross preybird and many more
    E2e Christian guild very good values and very good guild only guild with a dual membership, but of your in another guild your limited to certain things in e2e I Belive not sure.....
    And there's probably a few I missed out on bit those are some guilds to look into
    ka is a chinese guild. rok is the korean guild. anyway, you can't go wrong with any of the guilds. hope you find the guild that fits you the best

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    All these Guilds sound very interesting, BP sounds interesting, how often are Guild tournaments going on?

Will there be more features in the future involving guilds ?
    Last edited by Th3Unknown; 12-15-2014 at 11:19 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jayceemp View Post
    ka is a chinese guild. rok is the korean guild. anyway, you can't go wrong with any of the guilds. hope you find the guild that fits you the best
    Ty for the correction sorry for any offense
    Greatness , Reborn

LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to the forums! There are a lot of good threads around here, I would look through the links and compilations stickied in this forum and the strategy section for sure.

Good place to ask questions too if you're not certain about something, too.
    Proud Member of Alpha Predator
    Brotherhood. Honor. Glory.

I may set you on fire. It's not personal, I just like fire.

IGN: AP Flamebringer