Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

A really easy way to make us happier

Can you guys please, please, please, PLEASE send out an update in the next month or so that allows us to name the decks in slots 1, 2, and 3?

I'm sick of having to guess which one to load.

But WAY WORSE is when I edit a deck and want to save the changes but have forgotten which slot it was in. Boom! Damn! I've replaced my Moonstalker deck with an accidental second copy of my Millstalker that's in the other slot. But at the same time, if I don't have the balls to click save... then I lose any changes I've made.

Big bummer.

As a logistical note, although I don't program iOS apps, I can't imagine this would require much modification at all.

Anyway, just so there's something in it for you: I solemnly pledge to use SC to buy a 2nd deck slot for every hero if you make this happen.

Please don't turn this into a thread bitching about things Wulven hasn't done or needs to do. This is just a suggestion for what is probably a very quick and easy fix to make us all at least a little bit happier.

Cheers,
    W
    White Wolf of Rivia
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've had the same thought. It would be much nicer and I would be more likely to spend shadow crystals on a deck slot hence giving you more money hence letting you buy new cars houses etc hence making your wives happy hence getting you a little sometin sometin hence making you happy hence causing you to make this awesome game even better hence making me happy. That's enough henceses
    E.T.C.

ENJOY THAT CATHETER

Hey I'm nurse. What do you want from me?

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) Champion jacqui's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This sounds like a hardware issue. You might have to upgrade your memory.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The OP's sentiments mirror my own. The best solution I found for myself is to not be stoned when playing Shadow Era.

...But that presents another problem itself

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +1 for this idea though I suggest everyone make a spreadsheet of your builds and key cards and synergies within anyway, helps in so many ways
    BP Inactive member | IGN: SafOne

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +1

My saves get mixed up too but I stoped caring about it. Now I am just playin whatever deck I find in the drawer.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by PriestAmar View Post
    +1

My saves get mixed up too but I stoped caring about it. Now I am just playin whatever deck I find in the drawer.
    That's funny ... But it is a good idea ... Don't know how many times I've created this 'potentially top tier deck' only to save it over a deck that actually was a good one and I wanted to keep. I then had to try to remember what cards were in it . I have 69 different decks divided between all the Heroes , being able to name some of them would be cool.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by PriestAmar View Post
    +1

Hehe, yeah, I've done that too. Can be fun to just go in and see what pops out of your deck.
    Proud Member of Alpha Predator
    Brotherhood. Honor. Glory.

I may set you on fire. It's not personal, I just like fire.

IGN: AP Flamebringer