Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Baduruu deck suggestion

First of all, Hello everyone and thanks for viewing. This is my first post in statergy section. So lets get started.

Hero - Baduruu

Allies (7)
    2x Death Mage Thaddeus
    3x Furrion Terror
    2x Rampant Krygon

Abilites (19)

2x Poison Arrow
    2x Shadow Font
    3x Hunter's Gambit
    2x Perfect Shot
    2x Enchanted Oak
    2x Rain Delay
    4x Into The Forest
    2x Ley Line Nexus

Items (14)

3x Grundler's Double
    2x Soul Seeker
    2x Guardian's Oath
    2x Night Prowler
    2x Arthyle's Crypt
    3x Evil Ascendant

Total 41 (40+hero)
    And

I did played some pvp with this deck (10 matches) 6 won, 3 lost and one opponent quitted in middle.
    1 lose against garth and 2 against serena with that in mind i think assassins are abit strong matchups against this deck.

Any suggestions will be helpful althrough i dont compete in pvp for rankings. I compete just for fun and my current rating is 155 also please tell me what type of deck this is.

Sorry if there's any grammer mistake or something.
    Last edited by Vorpalzx; 12-08-2014 at 05:52 AM.
    If you cant earn it,burn it.
    Newbie Member of ETC GUILD
    IGN- ETC VORPAL

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hey , maybe u use some more draw like Bad Santa and some traps like ricochet and snare. Happy hunting .

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Actually i was using ricochet before enchanted oak and it was good but oak gives an advantage over assassins's stop theif and priest's focused prayer also its 1cc less. Bad santa seems a good choice but i never had any problem with draw engines yes but sometimes my opponent ends up no card in hand wasting my prowler 1 turn but top decking your opponent is even better,right?
    Last edited by Vorpalzx; 12-08-2014 at 07:53 AM.
    IGN- ETC VORPAL

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi!
    I'm not an expert on Baduruu, but I did play lots of games against him and therefore I could give you some tips.

-you don't need shadow font. Mostly you can play ur ability, use the bow in the next few turns and just about the one you are using gets worn off, you'll have more SE stored up to do it again.
    -I think ur bow choice is poor. Better lineup would probably be 2-3 Emore crosbow, 3-4 Soul seeker, 2-3 Grundler's double. Soul seeker is ur main heal, Grundler can handle stealth and has most durability and Emore can deal dmg even without using durability (if it enters combat with 1hp ally, that ally hets destroyed by Emore eff before it can lose durability) and set allies ablaze which can be the key to dealing with swarmed fields. Exact quantities are up to you. Guardian's oath isn't so great. Emore does it better, SS nets you 3hp when it kills so those are great defensive bows. Maybe you could add some Weewil tipped crosbow, but it's up to you.
    -kick out Rain delay and Into the forest. They can be played, but they're much better in Gwen. Baduruu doesn't have that kind of deathrace potential

-add 4 snare trap, it helps in covering Baduruu's bad early game
    -adding more Poison arrows might be a good idea
    -allies seem a bit...unbalanced to me. Krygon seems like an interesting touch, if it works, great. However, IDK if it's worth playing since it can be hit by evil ascendant and pollute ur grave and therefore stop Crypt's Furrion loop. I think that you could play 3 Death mage and 4 Furrion and that it wouldn't be too much.
    Last edited by JohnnyCRO; 12-08-2014 at 01:09 PM.
    Proud member of the Alpha Predator.

IGN: AP JohnnyCRO

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCRO View Post
    Hi!
    I'm not an expert on Baduruu, but I did play lots of games against him and therefore I could give you some tips.

-you don't need shadow font. Mostly you can play ur ability, use the bow in the next few turns and just about the one you are using gets worn off, you'll have more SE stored up to do it again.
    -I think ur bow choice is poor. Better lineup would probably be 2-3 Emore crosbow, 3-4 Soul seeker, 2-3 Grundler's double. Soul seeker is ur main heal, Grundler can handle stealth and has most durability and Emore can deal dmg even without using durability (if it enters combat with 1hp ally, that ally hets destroyed by Emore eff before it can lose durability) and set allies ablaze which can be the key to dealing with swarmed fields. Exact quantities are up to you. Guardian's oath isn't so great. Emore does it better, SS nets you 3hp when it kills so those are great defensive bows. Maybe you could add some Weewil tipped crosbow, but it's up to you.
    -kick out Rain delay and Into the forest. They can be played, but they're much better in Gwen. Baduruu doesn't have that kind of deathrace potential

-add 4 snare trap, it helps in covering Baduruu's bad early game
    -adding more Poison arrows might be a good idea
    -allies seem a bit...unbalanced to me. Krygon seems like an interesting touch, if it works, great. However, IDK if it's worth playing since it can be hit by evil ascendant and pollute ur grave and therefore stop Crypt's Furrion loop. I think that you could play 3 Death mage and 4 Furrion and that it wouldn't be too much.
    Gonna check out emore for sure btw what you think about shadow knight? (-2 Crypt, -2 krygon, -2 death mage and +4 shadow knight) that will maintain the loop better than crypt? What ya think
    IGN- ETC VORPAL

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That would be a good idea.
    Your early game will be harder however, so this way snare trap and such cards become essential.
    Proud member of the Alpha Predator.

IGN: AP JohnnyCRO