Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have 160 Shadow Crystals.....how could I spend it?

1) buy a pack? (100 crystals) and if yes....which one?
    2) buy a deck? (150 crystals)......I have Eladwen
    3) Keep the crystals for the time being

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you're not going to use cards from a specific deck, selling all the cards from an Elemental Starter deck gives the most value. Then you can buy whatever cards you will use. Once you have all the basics it's either that or booster packs, BTW, other starter decks just don't give as much.

If you want to try out a new class then getting the starter deck isn't a bad idea.
    http://shadowera.gondorian.com/starters.php has a list of the contents of each starter deck. If there's one which has a bunch of cards you will use but don't have yet then go for it.

I wouldn't suggest the packs at the start.
    They have a chance at giving some really nice cards, but you might also get nothing worthwhile. You would have gotten more gold for selling cards out of an elemental starter if it turns out that none of the cards in the booster interest you and you sold them.
    Once you've been playing for a while, you might consider it. They do give you a chance at getting foil cards, or cards that are just difficult to get from the merchant including legendary cards with DP and SF packs. But generally they aren't worth it at the start.
    BTW, the legendary cards aren't overly spectacular - The DP ones and Rothem from SF aren't even used often. Loest from SF is though. And the SF ones are usually available from the merchant anyways (although rather expensive) - They're in the Crystals Anthology deck so there's actually a supply of them from people buying those.
    Last edited by Flamebringer; 12-16-2014 at 09:07 PM.
    Proud Member of Alpha Predator
    Brotherhood. Honor. Glory.

I may set you on fire. It's not personal, I just like fire.

IGN: AP Flamebringer

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamebringer View Post
    If you're not going to use cards from a specific deck, selling all the cards from an Elemental Starter deck gives the most value. Then you can buy whatever cards you will use. Once you have all the basics it's either that or booster packs, BTW, other starter decks just don't give as much.

If you want to try out a new class then getting the starter deck isn't a bad idea.
    http://shadowera.gondorian.com/starters.php has a list of the contents of each starter deck. If there's one which has a bunch of cards you will use but don't have yet then go for it.

I wouldn't suggest the packs at the start.
    They have a chance at giving some really nice cards, but you might also get nothing worthwhile. You would have gotten more gold for selling cards out of an elemental starter if it turns out that none of the cards in the booster interest you and you sold them.
    Once you've been playing for a while, you might consider it. They do give you a chance at getting foil cards, or cards that are just difficult to get from the merchant including legendary cards with DP and SF packs. But generally they aren't worth it at the start.
    BTW, the legendary cards aren't overly spectacular - The DP ones and Rothem from SF aren't even used often. Loest from SF is though. And the SF ones are usually available from the merchant anyways (although rather expensive) - They're in the Crystals Anthology deck so there's actually a supply of them from people buying those.
    Thenn, as I want to keep the same hero, the best is to buy an elemental deck and sell all cards......with the money gained, I'll buy the necessary cards for my Eladwen deck.....right?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Burdisso View Post
    Thenn, as I want to keep the same hero, the best is to buy an elemental deck and sell all cards......with the money gained, I'll buy the necessary cards for my Eladwen deck.....right?
    Most likely, yes. How many of the cards from the human Mage deck do you actually have ATM, though? Getting a second Human Mage starter might be worth it, but only if you'll keep MOST of the cards. Costs more to buy than you get from selling cards. If you're going to sell the majority of the cards anyways, then yeah, it's still better to just sell the Elem deck and buy them.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamebringer View Post
    Most likely, yes. How many of the cards from the human Mage deck do you actually have ATM, though? Getting a second Human Mage starter might be worth it, but only if you'll keep MOST of the cards. Costs more to buy than you get from selling cards. If you're going to sell the majority of the cards anyways, then yeah, it's still better to just sell the Elem deck and buy them.
    Really thanks! I did as suggested by you.....I bought some interesting card and I am more than competitive now lack a lot of experience but the game is addictive

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Really thanks! I did as suggested by you.....I bought some interesting card and I am more than competitive now lack a lot of experience but the game is addictive
    Yeah, it's a great game. And experience is something that will come with playing .

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quick question....Voice of Winter.......if I use this card....only enemies allies will be frozen or also my allies?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quick question....Voice of Winter.......if I use this card....only enemies allies will be frozen or also my allies?
    Your allies will be frozen as well.
    Leader of Rising Sun
    Learn, Improve, Succeed

Relevant RS Links:
    About Us|Trophy Room
    Card Gallery|How to Apply

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
    Your allies will be frozen as well.
    Thanks! I was pretty sure...but better to ask! Damn I thought iit could be very useful card if it had the possibility to frozen only my enemies

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) Champion jacqui's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks! I was pretty sure...but better to ask! Damn I thought iit could be very useful card if it had the possibility to frozen only my enemies
    There are some allies you can use that are immune to being frozen.